Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,495   Posts: 187,476   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Ultrasuede Cafe Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The LCB will be a Redux... Eventually.

Funny, I was debating holding off on a Large Cafe Bag purchase for the Ultrasuede edition, then it hit me like a thunderbolt: I can own more than one Large Cafe Bag! So off my order went.
    Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
    Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by Nana8 View Post
      Yummmmm! An ultrasuede Cafe Bag! Ohhh, I can hardly wait. It will be perfect for all environments -- work, play, travel, etc. Thanks, Tom & Darcy and team! Any idea when we might b able to order this luscious bag?
      It remains to be seen whether the Cafe bag will be the first Ultrasuede bag we make. I'd say...keep an eye out in July/August!
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Ultrasuede Bags?

Hi Darcy,

Any update on an Ultrasuede bag? Will the LCB be having an Ultrasuede version available soon? Perhaps in time for Christmas?
        Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
        " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
          I'd say...keep an eye out in July/August!
          Darcy, you're such a tease!

Comment

It's still in the works, but don't expect anything else new to come out before Christmas. I'd say....April 2010!

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by MsMoon View Post
              Darcy, you're such a tease!

It's difficult to predict exactly when the new designs will be available - I should probably start saying "sometime in the future."

Comment

Scrying for Bihn Bags

Perhaps we should have a thread for cryptic quatrains about future bags. Then we can track with 20/20 hindsight which ones were 'right'.

Boil Boil Bag of Bihn
                spy bag of bowling pin
                Blue skies wrent with rain
                color born of weather pain
                Strap secure yet hides in sight
                Behold the vessel of Tom Bihn's mite!

Now in the next 5 years, I bet we can look at a bag and say "SEE!?!"

hehehe :P

Comment

Does Tom have an estimate on the size? Similar to the Small Cafe Bag? Smaller than it?

Comment

Originally posted by ex machina View Post
                    Perhaps we should have a thread for cryptic quatrains about future bags. Then we can track with 20/20 hindsight which ones were 'right'.

Boil Boil Bag of Bihn
                    spy bag of bowling pin
                    Blue skies wrent with rain
                    color born of weather pain
                    Strap secure yet hides in sight
                    Behold the vessel of Tom Bihn's mite!

Now in the next 5 years, I bet we can look at a bag and say "SEE!?!"

hehehe :P
                    That's brilliant... Nostradamus had nothing on you, my friend.
                    ----------------
                    Bob P.
                    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

Originally posted by marbenais View Post
                      Does Tom have an estimate on the size? Similar to the Small Cafe Bag? Smaller than it?
                      No size estimate yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X