Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,742   Posts: 190,289   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 263
Welcome to our newest member, Cycw95.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New EDC bag - luminary or DLBP??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the great photos! I didn't think about the fact that I could unzip the water bottle thing and still keep my water bottle upright since the containers would be packed there, even though that's what I currently do. Like the OP, I should probably just get them both and try them!

Comment

Originally posted by nickybecky1 View Post
      Thanks for the great photos! I didn't think about the fact that I could unzip the water bottle thing and still keep my water bottle upright since the containers would be packed there, even though that's what I currently do. Like the OP, I should probably just get them both and try them!
      Yes, ideally your containers and other stuff would keep your bottle upright, off to one side - though I always advocate for leak proof bottles....

In general, I often keep the sleeve unzipped but with my water bottle in it - just to keep it upright/easy to grab by the loop handle (my bottle is leak proof)... and it allows my other stuff to fit in wherever I need it to around/next too the bottle.
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Working...
      X