Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,955   Posts: 193,150   Members: 6,831   Active Members: 281
Welcome to our newest member, AndreasClu.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a site: bags vs. airlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KBr00ks
    replied
    Love this site, thanks to luckshot!

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott14k View Post
    This is really cool! Thank you for taking your own time to make this page and share it with us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the Forums @Scott14K! Hope you find a lot of cool useful stuff here and enjoy the conversations.

Leave a comment:

• Scott14k
    replied
    This is really cool! Thank you for taking your own time to make this page and share it with us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Cristina
    replied
    Originally posted by luckshot View Post
    Quick update is there is no updates. I landed a job and moved cities and am currently living in a extended stay hotel. Thanksgiving is a paid holiday so I can put 4 days into it then. Thanks for the kind words!
    Congrats on the new job! I hope you enjoy your new city.

Leave a comment:

• luckshot
    replied
    Quick update is there is no updates. I landed a job and moved cities and am currently living in a extended stay hotel. Thanksgiving is a paid holiday so I can put 4 days into it then. Thanks for the kind words!

Leave a comment:

• one2many
    replied
    Big update, now from the fight page there are links to compare the bag vs. all airlines and also compare the airline vs. all bags. (Below the chart)

A few new bags added, too. (I'll get Porter on the next update.)
    Don't see that link somehow. Android 9, if it makes the difference which I doubt, though.
    Thank you for the page!

Leave a comment:

• BihnBag
    replied
    This is great. One thing, it might be good storing whether the bag is soft vs hard material and putting a “it might work” for soft stuff that is close.

For eg. A45 vs Ryanair say Ryanair wins which is correct, but practically you can fit on with the A45 as it compresses given its a soft bag.

I was fine travelling round Europe with an A45 on budget airlines, no one stopped me to check and if they did I was under-packed and would have fit.

This isa judgment call for the traveller though of course, there is some risk involved.

Leave a comment:

• aedifica
    replied
    Thanks, it’s been on the back burner lately as I’m interviewing for programming jobs and that eats up all my mental cycles right now.
    Good luck with your interviews!

Leave a comment:

• luckshot
    replied
    Thanks, it’s been on the back burner lately as I’m interviewing for programming jobs and that eats up all my mental cycles right now.

Leave a comment:

• ClicketySnap
    replied
    Brilliant. I've been writing a blog series about luggage, airline restrictions, and packing, so this fits in perfectly. Thank you so much for all the time and effort put into this!

Leave a comment:

• caesg
    replied
    On about page: "bag wieght is stored as grams"

Spelling error, "weight"

Leave a comment:

• kmw
    replied
    This is fabulous! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Rei
    replied
    [...] the bag vs. all airlines
    [...]
    really useful! Thanks

Could you please add the yeoman duffels?
    Last edited by Rei; 08-21-2019, 12:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• luckshot
    replied
    Big update, now from the fight page there are links to compare the bag vs. all airlines and also compare the airline vs. all bags. (Below the chart)

A few new bags added, too. (I'll get Porter on the next update.)

Leave a comment:

• lil011
    replied
    Please add Porter Airlines. https://www.flyporter.com/en-us/trav...mation/baggage

Thank you, Leon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X