Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,687   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bihn Logo on Synik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonya View Post
    I fear that I often appear as if I work for TB or am a TB groupie. (Hmmm, that last one may not be so far off the mark.) I've not taken a seam ripper to any of the logos but I'm tempted because if I'm not careful, I can look like a walking TB advertisement.
    I am definitely a TB groupie, it’s actually become a bit of a joke in my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

It looks ugly in the new location. I don't mind the current patch, but considering the price of this things, I would prefer something more subtle, maybe without the airplane.

Comment

I do love the plane

Just in case you didn't watch it yet: https://www.tombihn.com/pages/videos#labels
        just a Bihnion here

Comment

Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
          I am definitely a TB groupie, it’s actually become a bit of a joke in my family.
          Ah wear it proudly, eh?

Comment

I like the logo… I just think it looks terribly out of place on the Synik. It throws off the balance of the bag. The Guide's Edition S25 had it in the same place but it had the lash strap diamond where the logo usually is. That way the centerline of the bag didn't look so vacant.

Comment

Working...
            X