Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,596   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synik 22/30 Pre-orders are Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it looks like I will be welcoming a Synik 22 - Nebulous Grey / Island Halcyon into the family in November! Will be a nice contrast to my Synapse 25 Guide Edition in Deep Blue. Excited for November!

To the team at Tom Bihn - THANK YOU for offering up 2 pre-order times this go around. I know I appreciate that you listened to the community who loves your bags and tried to accommodate.
    Daily Carry - Synik 22 in Nebulous Grey with Island Interior
    Packed with - Snake Charmer - Small in Grass , Cublet in Dawn , Cublet in Viridian and, HLT - Size 1 in Seapine Green

Hiking Bag - Synapse 25 Guide Edition in Deep Blue

Comment

Originally posted by ItsEricP View Post
      Well it looks like I will be welcoming a Synik 22 - Nebulous Grey / Island Halcyon into the family in November! Will be a nice contrast to my Synapse 25 Guide Edition in Deep Blue. Excited for November!

To the team at Tom Bihn - THANK YOU for offering up 2 pre-order times this go around. I know I appreciate that you listened to the community who loves your bags and tried to accommodate.
      Welcome to the Forums @ItsEricP - glad you were able to get the Synik you want in the second pre-order.
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Working...
      X