Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,774   Posts: 190,628   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, basil.bourque.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishing for Espresso!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find the three brown colours above a bit too much like cocoa, and lighter than I was thinking of, although 2322 is quite nice. I think a really dark brown would be a good alternative to black and steel. As Shortie noted, it would be a good go-with-anything neutral.
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Comment

I'd be THRILLED with any of those warm-but-not-too-warm browns or even a return of cocoa (missed out). I much prefer browns with red or green in them than the pedestrian browns that are too orange

Comment

I requested and received swatches for Ursa and Wilderness today. Ursa is a beautiful neutral brown. Not quite espresso but deep enough to be a great alternative to black. And Wilderness is a beautiful forest green, not too blue or yellow.

Thank you very much for responding to suggestions, TB crew. You're awesome.

Comment

Yep - I have not seen Ursa in person as yet, but from the photos circulating, it does look like my kind of deepest espresso!

I am waiting for the Luminary 12 to be made in Ursa. Sorry Nebulous Grey - love you, too, but gotta pass on you.

Comment

Working...
          X