Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,301   Posts: 197,936   Members: 7,255   Active Members: 177
Welcome to our newest member, thefrillyhell.

Any way to use a Brain Bag for Camera Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darcy
    replied
    The Brain Bag by itself is not made specifically to carry camera equipment. That said, many photographers use it by putting their equipment in seperate protective pieces and then putting them into the Brain Bag.

Making our bags camera-friendly is something we're interested in. Check out this thread for more:

I'm sorry you've had to wait so long for your bags. The Buzz will be shipping late this week and early next week, and the Brain Bag should be shipping early-mid next week.

Leave a comment:

• dcphotoguy
    started a topic Any way to use a Brain Bag for Camera Equipment

Any way to use a Brain Bag for Camera Equipment

I have a Brain Bag and the Buzz on order --for over two months I think The delay is a disappointment as I am ready to put the bags to use.

Although I can use the Brain Bag for my daily commute and get good use out of it it would be nice to travel with my 12" PowerBook and my 35 mm digital SLR. Is there any way to store camera equipment safely and securely in the Brain Bag. If not I will need to buy a separate camera backpack.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Working...
X