Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,625   Posts: 188,939   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 292
MBTRick539
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MBTRick539.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kinda creepy how Tom Bihn can look into my soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda creepy how Tom Bihn can look into my soul

When ordering misc accessories made out of scraps, I know we're asked to put in a "request" for colors, but it seems that every time I do this, TB goes above and beyond my own idea of what I want and sends me something that is AMAZING. I ordered a pocket pouch in a "neutral earthy color" along with an S22 in Nebulous grey and wasabi, and both arrived today. My photo doesn't do the pocket pouch color combo justice. (Edited to add that wasabi looks way more yellow in my photo. For those of you who don't know, it's actually more of a light olive green.) It's such a quirky color combo that I would have never thought of it, but so freaky perfect that I'm wondering if TB is listening into my convos like Google or IG. Or peering into my soul. ha! Anyone else had this experience???

Okay off to play with my new goodies including the S22. Very sad wasabi is going away but THANK YOU TB for this amazing little keepsake accessory!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tb pouch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	313995
    Tonya
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Tonya; 09-03-2019, 01:02 PM.

That is a beautiful color combination.
    "Find something that you love and do it everyday, do that for the rest of your life and eventually, the world will change." - Macklemore

My Current Garage: Synik 30 (Navy Parapack), Synapse 25(Black/Island), Luminary 15 (Nebulous Grey/Dawn), Side Kick(Deep Blue/NWS), Travel Cubelet x3 (Dawn, Viridian, & Island), Road Buddy Duffel 36 (Deep Blue/NWS).

My Wishlist: Synik 22 (Black Parapack, Mars Red or Deep Blue), Guide's Pack (Navy), Pen Wrap......

Comment

Originally posted by ashyan View Post
      Welcome to the forums @ashyan!
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Haha!

There is something about that combination of colors. It's kind of like, I don't know, jazz or something: it initially challenges my brain and then it clicks and it's like, wow, that's good.

And welcome @ashyan -- I like how you used the "share" field! Maybe you'll share a photo of your dog over here.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by ashyan View Post
          I agree and am utterly tickled with it. And welcome to the TB forums!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
            Haha!

There is something about that combination of colors. It's kind of like, I don't know, jazz or something: it initially challenges my brain and then it clicks and it's like, wow, that's good.
            Right??? It's like some kind of cosmic color combo energy that must first penetrate the common sense force field. Maybe I should let go of my color inhibitions more often?

Comment

Working...
            X