Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,842   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the show room hours cutback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the show room hours cutback?

As one who looked forward to one day visiting the showroom so I could be surrounded by all that Bihn-ness, just curious. Who knows.... I may one day find myself in Seattle on a Friday afternoon, although probably not on the next visit to WA state.

We've found that most people who come to visit the factory showroom find us through our Web site (not much walk-in traffic on the 2nd floor!) and call to A) Make sure we're there to help them in the showroom and B) Ask if the factory crew will be there. Fridays work best for both, allowing us to give those who come to visit a more personal experience. It also makes the most sense staffing-wise right now. I hope you do come to visit! It's been a lot of fun for us to finally meet forum posters. We might expand showroom days/hours in the future...
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. It does makes sense - hopefully, at some point I will be able to arrange things to be in Seattle on a Friday PM. When we come to Washington we generally pass through Seattle on our way up to the Bellingham/Blaine area. Coming from coastal NC the flights almost always arrive late in the day and our departure from Seattle is usually really early.

Comment

Works for us - we'll be in Seattle on Friday 30 Jan. Our plane arrives at 12:20, we'll dump bags at hotel (at the airport) then shoot off to the showroom.

I seem to be developing quite a shopping list! :+>

Audrey
        (In Australia)

Comment

Works for me too, since at least for now I have Fridays off, and have finally re-reached Seattle, too Such a beautiful rainy day it is today ...

timothy

Comment

Glad to hear that the new hours work for at least three people!

FYI: This Friday, we'll be closing early at 3pm.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Update: we're now open Mondays only from 12:00pm - 5:00pm. But we will be open this Friday from 12:00pm - 3:00pm (later if necessary) just for falconea (and anyone else in the know who would like to come by.)

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                Update: we're now open Mondays only from 12:00pm - 5:00pm. But we will be open this Friday from 12:00pm - 3:00pm (later if necessary) just for falconea (and anyone else in the know who would like to come by.)
                Fantastic - we will see you then! Plane is due to land at 12:30, we'll dump the luggage at an airport hotel then get to you hopefully before 2 pm. (Hopefully a lot earlier, but you never can tell!)

Thanks!

Audrey

Comment

Working...
                X