Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 278
Welcome to our newest member, RobertAFrost.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dates?

Can you post approximate dates for some of the products soon to come out?

Specifically the Synapse, the new tote bag, yellow stuff sack (if that's still going to happen)

And the mini Cafe?
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Comment

And diaper bag

Comment

And the camera insert.
        Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by pretzelb View Post
          And the camera insert.
          Second the camera insert!

Comment

And the Go/Gamer bag!

/hey, I know it's on the back back burner, but I have to keep trying...

Comment

And what will be released next- now that the checkpoint ones are finished.

Comment

Most likely by the end of the year:
                Synapse
                Stuff Sack (and other Dyneema items) made with Yellow Dyneema
                Grocery Tote

Unlikely by the end of the year, but definitely sometime next year:
                Mini Cafe
                Camera insert
                Diaper Bag
                Go Bag
                Everything else
                Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Wonderful- the first 3 are the ones I want.

Comment

So, no longer than three months till the Synapse! Yay! Hopefully, I'll be able to get mine before I fly on the 23rd of December... I really want a comfy backpack to travel with!
                    Owner of:
                    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Any updates on the Synapse?

Comment

How about the mid-size backpack; the one between the Western Flyer and the Aeronaut? Anxiously waiting....
                        Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Comment

Synapse is still on its way - maybe February! I continue to use it every time I hike and Tom continues to tweak its design.
                          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I'm sure the Starlite (c'mon, a meme!) won't be out in time for the trip I just booked (yay!) to Israel in a couple of months. Now I have to pore over websites to tell if I can get away with a) an aeronaut and b) a 2d tiny bag for under the seat, on a combination of American, Iberia, and El Al Airlines

If so, I'll finally buy myself an Aeronaut. The ticket, all things considered, was reasonable enough that I would feel pretty good about spending for a high-quality bag.

(Some other forum posters linked to helpful collections of travel-on guidelines, and they're helpful, but I do want to get the exact numbers *from each airline* as well. Might even print them out and keep in an outside pocket )

Maybe I should mail ahead my hiking boots ...

timothy

Comment

Working...
                            X