Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,330   Members: 6,703   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, zacattac.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/2 debut: news + stock + more

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hi Darcy,

    I noticed Dawn isn't on the list of "In Production" colors for the Pickup Truck. Will it be reissued in Dawn, or are you all out of Dawn now?

    Comment


      Originally posted by haraya View Post
      Hi Darcy,

      I noticed Dawn isn't on the list of "In Production" colors for the Pickup Truck. Will it be reissued in Dawn, or are you all out of Dawn now?
      We'll make the Pick-Up Truck in Dawn again! I just fixed that, so Burnt Orange and Dawn are both showing up as In Production.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

      Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

      Comment


        Yay!! You are the bestest! Hello early Christmas present!!

        Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        We'll make the Pick-Up Truck in Dawn again! I just fixed that, so Burnt Orange and Dawn are both showing up as In Production.

        Comment


          *fingers crossed* I SOOOOOO hope they do a nuForest/Coyote combo (hint S19 hint)

          Comment


            I'm a little late but I want to say: I love the HLT and can't wait to order both sizes (actually I will wait 2020 debut )

            I plan to use as travel pouch / art pouch (again) / camera pouch with First/Second Aid pouch accessories (I love the F/SAP but don't fit my needs)
            just a Bihnion here

            Comment


              I finally got my Seapine Green TC and unfortunately the color is quite different to what I thought from looking at pictures and reading descriptions. A lot greener than in my mind and quite strong. It’s definitely pretty, but it won’t work at all in my wardrobe. I guess I will stick to my Dawn Travel Cubelet after all...

              Comment


                Good job on the Firewood Carrier, Tom Bihn!
                It was one of the few gifts I ever got for my stepfather that hit the mark.
                He particularly liked the handles!
                ----
                All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                Edmund Burke

                Comment


                  Hi Darcy, Is there an update on when the Medium Swivel Double Carabiners will be available for purchase? Thanks

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Rebes View Post
                    Hi Darcy, Is there an update on when the Medium Swivel Double Carabiners will be available for purchase? Thanks
                    We're estimating sometime late January - late February.
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                    Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X