Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,824   Posts: 191,294   Members: 6,694   Active Members: 260
Welcome to our newest member, Gbharrisiv.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/2 debut: news + stock + more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    It is a hint in a way, and reversible is a clever guess, but that's not it! What it is is... something we're experimenting with, and I think it would be impossible to guess it. You will have to tell us what you think once you see it!
    Iridescent rainbow cordura?
    A horn shaped bag called the bihnicorn?

Can't wait to see what it is!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Zip top small cafe bag, you know we would love the closure.....
      A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Comment

The SCB is probably my most-carried bag, so I'm excited to see something new in that size range! The reason I love the cafe bags is that I usually carry them with the flap folded back so the top is open, and it is easy to just reach in and grab my phone, pen, or wallet.

I sometimes wish the outside pocket were a slip pocket on the interior back wall instead of the exterior of the bag so I could also easily reach my shopping lists.
        EDC: SCB/MCB, Swift for knitting, small shop bags
        TRAVEL: A45
        FAVORITE TB COLORS: kiwi, verde, nordic & black halcyon, viridian, alphaviolet, ursa
        FAVORITE LINING COLORS: wasabi, northwest sky

Comment

or you really love all, total black.
          A bag of such profound blackness that it absorbs all light that falls upon it? I want! ("My God, it's full of stars...!")

Comment

I’ll make my guess official now:

A limited run of Synapses with Synik-style straps.

I’ll need one of those.

Comment

Dang, for this debut I was hoping for a fluorescent Flocculent.

Comment

Super excited! Can’t wait to see your new designs!

Comment

Originally posted by loz33k View Post
                  I was hoping the debut item was going to be a 35L travel bag, but still interested in the new bag....hopefully it has a zipper closure instead of the flap that the cafe bags have.
                  I’m with you here (albeit a different size). I thought the upcoming debut was finally the rumoured travel bag somewhere between a pilot and western flyer. A 20l flatter packing bag to replace the night flight. Guess it will be a little longer in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Comment

Originally posted by sboussios View Post
                    Zip top small cafe bag, you know we would love the closure.....
                    Yaaaaaaaassss!

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalMama View Post
                      Iridescent rainbow cordura?
                      A horn shaped bag called the bihnicorn?

Can't wait to see what it is!

This was actually the first thing I thought when impossible to guess. Made of something like those reflective jackets from Stone Island that go from black to rainbow...

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	305840

Comment

We're still working on the pages and post (let us know if you see any issues!) but here's the scoop on the debut: https://blog.tombihn.com/2019debut
                        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

We're still working on the pages and post (let us know if you see any issues!) but here's the scoop on the debut: https://blog.tombihn.com/2019debut
                          Squeal with delight! Thank you!!!

Comment

Oh god help me, this is going to be a bloodbath.

Comment

More squeals of delight! BUT, so many desirable things.....oh my!

Comment

The first of the pika links took me to a 404 page blaming the cat [emoji75]

But holy omg.... So many things I now need... [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X