Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,631   Posts: 188,968   Members: 6,616   Active Members: 301
Thunder
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, Thunder.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw a field journal organizational insert. I want something like it to organize my pens, lip balm, etc in various size bags.

Comment

Hi TB crew! I would like to put in a plea for reflective details. Where I live it is very dark in winter and I'm often out cycling or walking in the dark with my TB bag. I've had to attach reflective things to my bags and they are not as nice as if they were integrated.

So: perhaps reflective tabs? Reflective zipper pulls? Reflective labels? Straps with reflective edges? All of these would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ejvc View Post
        Hi TB crew! I would like to put in a plea for reflective details. Where I live it is very dark in winter and I'm often out cycling or walking in the dark with my TB bag. I've had to attach reflective things to my bags and they are not as nice as if they were integrated.

So: perhaps reflective tabs? Reflective zipper pulls? Reflective labels? Straps with reflective edges? All of these would be appreciated.
        I've seen people use reflective zipper pulls! It's a pretty good idea. Personally I have a waterproof and fully reflective cover for my bag that I slip on and off as needed, but it's not simply integrated and always there

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Comment

Color wish: I’d love to see Wilderness paired with something other than northwest sky. ( Hint: coyote )

Also Countron told me the Luminary wants to be made in the new ballistic colors.

Comment

Daylight Backpack with better straps, I think the old Synapse straps are a nice balance between packability and comfort. If Synapses are being upgrades with edgeless straps I would love to see experimentation with the old straps on a DLBP

Comment

I'm wishing for a Smart Alec 19 in wilderness/coyote halcyon. This would be the same height and width as the previous SA but slightly less deep. If it were Guide's Edition that would be all the better. If it came with matching UMP/LMP I might explode with excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by ejvc View Post

Seconded.
                I love this idea!

Comment

Monster Truck in the new 525s, especially Ursa
                  PickUp Trucks in the 630d recycled and the new halcyons, especially Solaris
                  A30 in Original/Solaris or Black halcyon/Solaris
                  DLBC in Original/Solaris or Logic/Solaris or Seapine/Solaris
                  SK in Original/Solaris or Logic/Solaris or Seapine/Solaris
                  S19 in Original/Solaris, Constellation/Solaris, Logic/Solaris, or Seapine/Solaris
                  OPs, Stuff Sacks, Yarn Sacks, and Travel Trays in 630d recycled and the new halcyon's
                  Ghost Whales in Solaris

and 630d recycled in the pre-order for original Shop Bags (SMALL and Large) as well as the rainbow of halcyon mentioned previously

That's not asking for much...right!?

(can you tell I like the more flexible fabrics?)
                  I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

On behalf of someone with a new but growing TB collection: "tell Tom bihn to make a tiny backpack, 5 - 6 liters. Like the fjallraven mini kanken but nicer so it doesn't have holes in less than a year."

I was like, "Luminary?" And she was like "way too big!"

So. She loves her DLBP, but she needs a teeny tiny backpack, too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bring back the Large Cafe Bag, please, in ballistic whatever colors! for those of us who need or prefer to carry notebooks, music scores etc vertically. The medium cafe bag is beautiful but just not quite tall enough.

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                        Monster Truck in the new 525s, especially Ursa
                        PickUp Trucks in the 630d recycled and the new halcyons, especially Solaris
                        A30 in Original/Solaris or Black halcyon/Solaris
                        DLBC in Original/Solaris or Logic/Solaris or Seapine/Solaris
                        SK in Original/Solaris or Logic/Solaris or Seapine/Solaris
                        S19 in Original/Solaris, Constellation/Solaris, Logic/Solaris, or Seapine/Solaris
                        OPs, Stuff Sacks, Yarn Sacks, and Travel Trays in 630d recycled and the new halcyon's
                        Ghost Whales in Solaris

and 630d recycled in the pre-order for original Shop Bags (SMALL and Large) as well as the rainbow of halcyon mentioned previously

That's not asking for much...right!?

(can you tell I like the more flexible fabrics?)
                        I would add DLBP in original/solaris! :-)
                        A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Comment

How about a pop tote in original halcyon?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lia View Post
                            On behalf of someone with a new but growing TB collection: "tell Tom bihn to make a tiny backpack, 5 - 6 liters. Like the fjallraven mini kanken but nicer so it doesn't have holes in less than a year."

I was like, "Luminary?" And she was like "way too big!"

So. She loves her DLBP, but she needs a teeny tiny backpack, too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                            A teeny backpack is a good idea; lots of women use them as a purse. And they're small enough to get into places that ban backpacks, like museums.

Comment

Synapse mini in UV/AV/Aubergine for the ladies would be ideal![emoji171]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shortie View Post
                                A teeny backpack is a good idea; lots of women use them as a purse. And they're small enough to get into places that ban backpacks, like museums.
                                So maybe we need to see a return of the Sprout but with longer straps that could be adult-sized. Maybe recommend strap keepers for the littles.
                                A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Comment

Working...
                                X