Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,330   Members: 6,703   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, zacattac.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ve got a simple question: which Bihn bag combos work with a 16” MacBook Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got a simple question: which Bihn bag combos work with a 16” MacBook Pro?

Sorry if this isn’t allowed; the synik/synapse/everything else discussion is really crowded, and I can’t search well for an answer to this question.

Anyway, I’ll be picking up a new MBP soon (most likely the 16” MBP, unless there’s a 14” MBP), and I think the Synik will work with it, and the larger Synapse, too, with the 15C cache.

Those bags look nice, but I really like the look of the Brain Bag. Does anyone have experience with that bag and a 16” MBP?

I like the look of that one, and it looks like it has nice built-in organization. Whatever one I decide on, though, it would be my office bag, my bag for conferences and trips away from the office, and for any other time I’d need to serve as my family’s pack mule (raincoats, snacks, water, etc).

So, any thoughts, feedback, or discouragements would be helpful!

A Cache, or any MacBook Pro sleeve really, will work just fine in a BB. I do it all the time. And although not a Bihn bag, a ThinkTank My Second Brain makes a fantastic BB insert.
    Jason
    Aeronaut 45 | Brain Bag | Medium Cafe Bag | Various odds and ends

Comment

I have a Brain Bag that I’ve used for many years with a 15” MBP that was just replaced with a 16” MBP. I was still able to use the cache that I had for the 15”, so I don’t remember which size it was. The Brain Bag is an excellent backpack to carry this laptop along with anything else you could possibly need for everyday use or travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X