Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,766   Posts: 190,560   Members: 6,642   Active Members: 255
Welcome to our newest member, cleyon.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S19 Water Bottle pocket size

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    S19 Water Bottle pocket size

    Hi
    Does anyone know the depth/size of the water bottle pocket in the S19. Is it same as the Synik 30?

    #2
    Its definitely different between the synapse 19 and 25, so I would imagine it being different on the synik. I don’t offhand know the size. I can measure my synapse 25 one when I get home which should be close to the synik 30 one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

    Comment


      #3
      Hi! I can fit a 20 oz Hydro Flask water bottle in my S19, if that helps you.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by blackbird View Post
        Hi! I can fit a 20 oz Hydro Flask water bottle in my S19, if that helps you.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thank you..I am trying to understand the max size water bottle that it can accommodate..thank you

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
          Its definitely different between the synapse 19 and 25, so I would imagine it being different on the synik. I don’t offhand know the size. I can measure my synapse 25 one when I get home which should be close to the synik 30 one.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Thank you...would be great if you can check on what size bottle will fit ...thank you

          Comment


            #6
            My 20 ounce Zojirushi just fits inside the water bottle pocket. If it was any taller, the zipper couldn't be closed.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by xyppy View Post
              My 20 ounce Zojirushi just fits inside the water bottle pocket. If it was any taller, the zipper couldn't be closed.
              Awesome...this is very helpful...thanks all..I think I got the idea on what could fit

              Comment

              Working...
              X