In light of dark times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In light of dark times

I’ve been a bag addict for several years and have fallen for this pastime pretty hard spending a small fortune on bags pouches and anything I can find an excuse to buy.

Being more of a forum reader/lurker and posting rarely, however In light of recent events I’vefelt compelled to crawl out from under my rock and write a bit about TB.

Over the last few years I’ve purchased bags from many different bag makers. Always searching for the “best bag “ and watching and reading 100’s of Reviews.

Growing up in this society of false advertising I’ve had my heart broken many times and have developed a very sensitive lie detector resulting in quickly losing trust in any given company.

I’ve been keeping an eye on TB for awhile now
    And At risk of sounding like a Tom BIHN freak I must say I’m absolutely blown away by Tom and his crew not only do they make in my opinion the best bags (to me) their dedication to customer service, the environment , people of all walks of life and now to donating their factory to make Corona masks has me completely sold that Tom Bihn again is taking it to another level . Absolutely love that this company reflects values that I try to emulate in my daily life and they do it really well.

I’ve purchased and recommended many bags from Tom and I’m excited to see what the future will bring. In these dark times, TOM BIHN is one the brightest lighthouses around.

Thank you so much [emoji4] [emoji120]

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Mike, nice to meet another passionate owner of TB bags and accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Working...
    X