Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,435   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dog treats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog treats

With the retirement of the citizen canine, is there a Tom Bihn bag you are using for dog treats? If so, which one(s) are you using? Thanks!

I know MikeV uses a Side Effect. I've used my Travel (err, Everyday) Cubelet in a pinch!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      I know MikeV uses a Side Effect. I've used my Travel (err, Everyday) Cubelet in a pinch!
      Thanks! Side Effect it is!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0906.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	306664

Another vote for the Everyday Cubelet. Perfect size.

Comment

Originally posted by labrain View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]24882[/ATTACH]

Another vote for the Everyday Cubelet. Perfect size.
          That's enticing too. I have a feeling I will end up with both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by John1970 View Post
            That's enticing too. I have a feeling I will end up with both of them.
            I think the geometry and orientation of the Everyday Cubelet (EC) works better for this purpose than the Side Effect (even though In general I make more use of my Side Effect). In addition, you could insert a size #1 Travel Stuff Sack to perfectly fit into the EC (used to be Travel Cubelet, and more easily recognized as TC), if you wants to separately hold the treats, with the added bonus that you could pull the drawstring closed, and pull out the treats to keep them moist, or separately packaged. The top of the size #1 Travel Stuff Sack (TSS) puts the open top just under the zippered opening, and the width of this TSS is also well matched to the Everyday Cubelet. It’s easy to reach your hand into the open #1 TSS inside the Everyday Cubelet. I suppose if your hands are really large — so large that you can’t easily reach into the bottom of the Cubelet itself — you might have problems doing this, but since the #1 TSS is a good match to the width (and height) inside the EC, this should work for you. I would use 200d Halcyon TSS’s as being more flexible and easily washable than the 210d Ballistic Nylon versions.

HTH

moriond

Comment

Very helpful! Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
              X