Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,411   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Arlene31H3.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mask V3 M/L sold out in about 4 minutes!

Comment

...and the S/M in 14!

Comment

I posted a thread about the V3 M/L mask selling out in four minutes. I had it in my cart and when I went to pay it was gone.

That's ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
        Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Keep an eye on the site, because there do seem to be some upload issues...The Trucks are still not live
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Wow, am I glad I did my order while in line at the post office. Grabbed a m/l v2 and v3, and a Sitka stuff sack.
            Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomepants View Post
              ...I tried getting a Pika too but there were no black ones left unfortunately.
              I was hoping for black as well...either they were snapped up in nano-seconds, or there were none to be had. Still, I got my second choice...Nebulous Grey, which will go with the Pick-up Truck I got last time (when Aubergine and Black were snapped up before I could get them )
              On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
              One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Comment

Does anyone know if the Constellation/UV Icons sold out very quickly, or if they weren’t listed with the others?

And will Aubergine Trucks be made anytime soon?

Comment

Was Pika in black even available? I was on the site before 9am, kept refreshing the page and never saw the black as an option.

Comment

I didn’t see it as available either...

Comment

I had a feeling the V3 would sell out fast. I wanted to add a stuff sack in Acuity but when it wasn't coming up I went ahead and checked out with the masks because I knew they were like hotcakes. (Ended up placing two separate orders.)

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                      The Mask V3 M/L sold out in about 4 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Sacharissa View Post
                        I was hoping for black as well...either they were snapped up in nano-seconds, or there were none to be had. Still, I got my second choice...Nebulous Grey, which will go with the Pick-up Truck I got last time (when Aubergine and Black were snapped up before I could get them )
                        PIKA is still available in Seapine Green. I got one I think Seapine is a great neutral, use the Everday as my daily carry or as an insert in Icon and thought the PIKA should join big sister.

Comment

Originally posted by teresapoet View Post
                          Does anyone know if the Constellation/UV Icons sold out very quickly, or if they weren’t listed with the others?
                          It is showing as In Production as of 12:37 PM EDT in the USA. I don’t think it made the In Stock list that went live earlier.

Constellation/UV is heart-stopping beautiful! Hope you get yours!

Comment

Originally posted by teresapoet View Post

And will Aubergine Trucks be made anytime soon?
                            I think the Constellation Icons just sold out very fast

Comment

Originally posted by kgm View Post
                              Was Pika in black even available? I was on the site before 9am, kept refreshing the page and never saw the black as an option.
                              Black has been an option under the "In Production" list since the P.I.K.A.s were first announced, so I was hoping that they'd show up in the Mega-Restock. Looks like they didn't make the cut.
                              On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
                              One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Comment

Ordered a Coyote/Coyote/Cloud Icon, because duh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Comment

Working...
                                X