Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Pocket Pouch retired or just currently out of stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigBadD
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Just fixed that It's available for email sign-up now, though we aren't sure when it will be restocked. We do have a few left in Aubergine!
    I would love to have a Pocket Pouch with clear urethane on one face, so that it can be used for holding and displaying ID cards. Or even a specific ID Pouch with lanyard.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    I have the same question about the Luggage Tag, which is perfect. We were able to test its versatility on multiple trips.

Can it be constructed with 525d Ballistic Nylon, or maybe one of the new fabric Darcy is testing?

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by sturbridge View Post
    When I go to the Pocket Pouch page, there's no info. It doesn't say its a retired design, but it also doesn't have any way to order any, or the usual "email me when its back in stock" button either.

Anyone know?
    I don’t know for sure, but there are a lot of small items that are low or out of stock since they had to rearrange work efforts in the current circumstances with Covid-19 and with mask-making a priority. For other items that are in production, like Clear Organizer Wallets, the new versions will be made of 525d Ballistic Nylon. So some accessories may be made with 525d Ballistic Nylon materials.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by sturbridge View Post
    When I go to the Pocket Pouch page, there's no info. It doesn't say its a retired design, but it also doesn't have any way to order any, or the usual "email me when its back in stock" button either.

Anyone know?
    Just fixed that It's available for email sign-up now, though we aren't sure when it will be restocked. We do have a few left in Aubergine!

Leave a comment:

• Is the Pocket Pouch retired or just currently out of stock?

Anyone know?
Working...
X