Should I keep waiting for the Synapse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I keep waiting for the Synapse?

So... I've been waiting about two years now for the Synapse. I know it's finally about to come out but I'm not even sure if it's the backpack I've been waiting for.

I just need a good general backpack for the times when my Imago (I love my Imago; had it for over two years now) isn't enough. And I admit I'm dreading flying with my current backpack this Christmas enough that I'm debating just going ahead and buying something else.

I'm 5'3" and just a fairly small person in general. I don't like being dwarfed by my backpacks and I usually don't carry a ton anyway. My laptops are never bigger than 12.1" and I'm out of the textbook toting phase of life (graduated from college, not going to need them badly in medical school, apparently).

So should I keep waiting for the Synapse or do you guys think maybe I should get something else? Will the Synpase be a decent carry-on size? I usually have a laptop, a spare shirt or so, sometimes my slim Ps2 and my Wii and a handful of other small electronics, and at least two books (usually paperbacks).
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

I'm wondering the same.

Comment

The Synapse is still in the works! Spring '09.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        The Synapse is still in the works! Spring '09.
        Oh wow, spring? I think by then I'll have gotten impatient and bought a Brain Bag. Still looking forward to seeing the final Synapse though!
        Owner of:
        Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Working...
        X