Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,495   Posts: 187,481   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily GizWiz Podcast on Checkpoint Flyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily GizWiz Podcast on Checkpoint Flyer

PODCAST ALERT

I Had the opportunity to hear a review on the Checkpoint Flyer with Leo Laporte and Dick DeBartolo on the Daily Giz Wiz 717: Tom Bihn's Checkpoint Flyer on The TWiT Network.

Leo talks about the TSA and the the new regs while he segway's into the review on the bag.
    He actually mentioned the Checkpoint Flyer once before; but didn't have a bag to review. He also has live video from time to time as his audio cast is now a video cast. He indicated that it's his new laptop bag for traveling.
    Last edited by MikeL; 12-09-2008, 04:30 PM.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

That was such a cool podcast. I love how Dick mentioned talking to Tom on his cell phone while he was commuting on the ferry. We'll definitely be sending them samples of the "garment bag" as soon as it's available.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      That was such a cool podcast. I love how Dick mentioned talking to Tom on his cell phone while he was commuting on the ferry. We'll definitely be sending them samples of the "garment bag"as soon as it's available.
      I'm so excited. That's just what I've been waiting for! A TB Garment Bag!
      Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Comment

Yes! A TB "garment bag" - I can't wait!
        Jim Hall
        Check out the dogs in need at
        Check out my blog at
        Check out our videos at
        My TB bags: 2 - Empire Builder 1 - Checkpoint Flyer

Comment

I love Dick and Leo and now they've turned me onto Tom Bihn, plus a whole slew of other things to put in a Tom Bihn bag...

Somehow I missed their previous review of the Western Flyer, but when hubby and I heard the Giz about the Checkpoint, we looked at the site and that was it... I had an Imago on its way.
          Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, [B]Swift[B] Kiwi/Ultraviolet, Little Swift in Verde/Verde/Ultraviolet, S19 Black/Ultraviolet

Comment

Garnment Bag!

That is such great news!

Comment

Working...
            X