Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,443   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIKA discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: we discovered we had more of the laminated one-way fabric than we had originally thought, and there's enough for another batch of PIKAs. Thinking these will be part of a late October restock. More details soon!

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

That is excellent news. I’ve used my sapphire green recycled Pika a lot this summer.

Comment

GASP. I would love one of these for my UK trip in November!
        Meg
        -----
        Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Comment

I missed one last time, I am definitely getting one this time! Finger's crossed for Aubergine, Ultraviolet, or constellation!
          Proud owner of a Synik 22 (Aubergine/Northwest Sky), a Medium Café Bag (Alphaviolet), and a whole host of accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by RosemaryOrchard View Post
            I missed one last time, I am definitely getting one this time! Finger's crossed for Aubergine, Ultraviolet, or constellation!
            +1 for Aubergine!

Comment

Originally posted by kjquilts View Post
              That is excellent news. I’ve used my sapphire green recycled Pika a lot this summer.
              Sapphire must have been wishful thinking. My Pika is Seapine recycled, a color and fabric I do love.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust77 View Post

+1 for Aubergine!
                YES, Please! And Black would be nice as well, for those days you need to to move in stealth...
                On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
                One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Comment

Working...
                X