Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Halcyon shortages catch up I’d love to see a Black 400/Solaris SCB. If that colorway made it to the Aeronauts I would find it hard to resist. And who knows, maybe the Trinity will debut before Solaris retires…
    Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

Aeronaut 30 released with edgeless straps......with a more comfy top handle "clip together part" to make hand carry more comfortable.

An A30 in original halcyon with zest interior
      Last edited by bijoux; 05-02-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bijoux View Post
        An A30 in original halcyon with zest interior

Ohhhhhhh, yeaaaaaahhhhh!
        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Aeronaut 45 with edgeless straps.

Comment

One final run of the Parental Unit please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona_L View Post
              One final run of the Parental Unit please!!!
              YES!!!!! In Logic Blue with Tidal/Acuity/Solaris please.

Comment

Waiting patiently for a Burnt Orange Luminary 15 for myself and a Black/Acuity S22 for my better half, which I know will probably never happen...
                Burnt Orange is love, Burnt Orange is life
                S22, Co-Pilot

Comment

I wish for the Paragonization of the Daylight Briefcase like how the Paragon upgraded the Daylight Backpack. A simple laptop compartment and 2 outside main 3D compartments for papers to balance the bag. Shoulder strap connectors could move back to sides as the laptop compartment would provide protection of the zippers. Maybe add a pen loop somewhere. Maybe drift to the size of a personal item to add utility to its carry.

Second. Add the laptop compartment style of the Paragon to the Cadet as it has a padded main compartment already. Doesn't need to be used as a computer space, but is great divider for files and papers, too.

Comment

A hybrid tote/backpack bag, something akin to a pop tote with stash-able backpack straps, or a large zip top shop-bag with removable backpack straps.
                    "Not all who wander are lost"
                    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
                    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

If they decide to do a Little Swift release, add Mayura to the color options:
                      Originally posted by Darcy View Post

We do think the Swift might be retiring to make way for the new knitting/craft bag. But, before that happens, we're thinking of offering one more production run of the Little Swift. You know us: we're working on that new knitting/craft bag design but it could take us a while (read: years) to complete it. In the meantime, we can't not offer a knitting/craft bag *and* we thought the LS would be pretty amazing in the 630d Recycled colors (and Wilderness!! Constellation! Ursa!)

Comment

Ohhh yes please to a Little Swift.

Speaking of, another wish: I really do like the look of the Swift, especially the 'foldaround' botton/sides, but I'm not a huge fan of the 'plastic' pockets inside. They tend to get static-y and I just don't like the feel of them. So my wish is a single run of Swifts but without the plastic pockets!

Comment

[email protected]

I don’t have a good answer for you with current model Swifts, but the Swift predecessor that I have, which is named the Lux (mine is Crimson 1050d Ballistic Nylon / Black Ballistic Nylon) used a pocket I. Black Cordura Fabric. Furthermore, if you can find a Swift or Little Swift that was made at the time the Little Swifts first debuted up through about a year later, none of the pockets in those bags are sticky. The same thing is true for 3D Clear Organizer Cubes and other accessories.

Basically, what happened is that they use the same materials for multiple purposes, and the complaint was that the version of Urethane that they switched to in 2010 (used for all the first Little Swifts) was not as clear, and therefor was not usable for people who wanted to put identifiable badges in the clear pouches.

Here’s an example of what the change looked like from a post made by ams123 on 08-25-201 Click image for larger version  Name:	CF522292-31CF-4DE1-B6EE-D633058C8DD5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	331966
                          A second picture of a clear Pouch taken later in 2010 Click image for larger version  Name:	0390F6CC-D94F-4171-AE9E-3409D0081B28.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	95.1 KB ID:	331967

If you read the thread from 05-21-2012 started by MrsT titled Questions about the Urethane used you'll see that this changed in 2011 to the variety that is sticky.

https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...-urethane-used

The second picture is the version of Urethane that is referred to as "slightly cloudy" in that discussion.

All the pictures that I've posted of my Indigo 3D Clear Organizer Cube contents in the forums in various theads are that "slightly cloudy" variety that is totally non-sticky (you may not have been able to have told). My Little Swift in Hemp is similarly non-sticky in its pockets.

moriond

Originally posted by LindaH82 View Post
                          Ohhh yes please to a Little Swift.

Speaking of, another wish: I really do like the look of the Swift, especially the 'foldaround' botton/sides, but I'm not a huge fan of the 'plastic' pockets inside. They tend to get static-y and I just don't like the feel of them. So my wish is a single run of Swifts but without the plastic pockets!
                          Last edited by moriond; 05-07-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I would love to see a S25 in Deep Blue with Solaris lining.
                            Today is a good day for a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicagoan View Post
                              2021 Wish List

I used to size up to the DLBC when I had excursions in downtown Chicago where I wanted to keep everything on my front side and close to my person.

With the offset shoulder strap attachment points being where they are, you’re always holding the bag’s main compartment half closed. I really loved that bag before the design changed.

How about making the DLBC with an integrated, padded tablet or laptop sleeve, open top, a la the Paragon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I was going to pull the trigger on the DLBC tomorrow but I think I'll hold until the attachment points are back to original. It's such a small change but enough to drive me a bit mad I think. I don't want to have to "fight" with the outer strap keep closing on me. Seeing that the DLPCSB was reverted in addition to reverse zipper, it's possible DLBC gets the same treatment. Bummer because the DLBC would fill a bag void in my lineup.

Comment

I would like a Synapse 19 in black halcyon/taiga. The Syniks and S25 are available in this combo so hopefully it will be an option for the S19.

Comment

Working...
                                X