Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love if Fjord returned. That color was available for such a short time and it was awesome. Maybe even as a 400d Halcyon option?

Comment

Original Halcyon Synik 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona_L View Post
        One final run of the Parental Unit please!!!
        Yup!!! Parental Unit please!!!!!!!!!!!

In black halcyon/NWS.

Thank you TB!

Comment

I would like to see a pop tote with storable backpack straps for those times when I can’t set my bag down or I need both hands to unload groceries, grab the mail etc.

Comment

i know that this round in the pre-order is the last of the large cafe bags, but since this is a wish list, i wish for one last-last round of large cafe bags in halcyon.

Comment

I would love a re-imagined, updated version of the Tom Bihn ID. Something like a zippered main compartment, accessible front organization and a large flap that covers the entirety of the bag. All scaled down to fit an Apple Ipad Pro or the smaller 13/14" laptops..
              Last edited by theroamingronin; 05-20-2021, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Paragon in Black 400 Halcyon/Acuity, Ultraviolet, or Island 200 Halcyon.

A30 in Black 400 Halcyon/any color besides NW Sky. (Having SAD through winter in the PNW means this is not my favorite color. It is aptly named. )
                Last edited by user292372; 05-25-2021, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I want an updated Smart Alec with edgeless straps, the back panel from the Shadow Guide, navy parapack or deep blue exterior, Tidal or Acuity interior.

Comment

I would love to see more Deep Blue/Solaris bags.
                    Today is a good day for a good day!

Comment

I don’t know if it’s possible but I would love a new Gatekeeper Waist Strap with that smooth, seat-belt-like, texture.

Comment

Nik's Minimalist Wallet #6: same pockets as #5 (two interior, one exterior, all fabric), but with the webbing loop like #4.

And as long as I'm wishing, how about wallets made out of Taiga 400d?

Comment

Clip-on shoe laces made of Cord used for the Cord Zipper Pulls, the (5 Yards) 180" / 4572 mm one. There are a couple of brands in the market but, they are not stylish.

And Tom is the king of blending stylish and practical.

Comment

I think it’s the wrong denier, but my simple request is for Constellation and Ursa Yeoman Duffles! Those would be incredible colors for a duffles!

Comment

Working...
                            X