Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,444   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Wish List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A size 0 HLT.

Comment

The return of Fjord 200d halcyon. Maybe introduce a 400d halcyon version. After getting a Fjord small shop bag and seeing the colour for the first time in real life this week, it has become my new favourite colour (sorry Acuity!). I'd buy everything in it.
      Constellation/Northwest Sky Synapse 19, Constellation Guide's Edition Synik 22, Navy Parapack/Steel Parapack Synik 30, Navy Road Buddy 36, everything Acuity

Comment

Another HLT variation that could be great: keep the clamshell concept, but make it flatter, bigger and length and width, and more rectangular, to fit better in a flat commuter/laptop bag like the DLPB or a Cafe Bag (which can fit a HLT just fine when empty, but not as well when carrying other flat objects like tablets and books).

Comment

Red Blend in 525 ballistic.

Comment

Fjord is 100 percent my favorite colour. Not just my favorite TB color, my favorite color. Perfect shade of slightly greenish blue, with a little shadow to keep it low-key.

Originally posted by latchford View Post
            The return of Fjord 200d halcyon. Maybe introduce a 400d halcyon version. After getting a Fjord small shop bag and seeing the colour for the first time in real life this week, it has become my new favourite colour (sorry Acuity!). I'd buy everything in it.

Comment

I'd love to see a Steel Halcyon again, especially if the grid was a darker steel. Just got my LCB and I'd love a run of it in Halcyon when it's available again.

Comment

I know that this is a bit greedy as it's not even out yet, but from what I can see I'd LOVE a Techonaut scaled down to about 20L for EDC. Seems like the perfect mix of "bucket" and "organization" that is right up my alley for bags. (The Syniks are close but the front pockets cramp the main compartment a bit more than I'd like, and I don't think I'd have that problem with a TN. Plus the alternate carry options would be nice.)

Comment

I'm really interested in seeing a Synik 22 in a deep navy Halcyon, with an island or grey Halcyon interior. I have loved my Synapse 19, and the flexibility of the design (if I need more room, I carry a smaller water bottle in a side pocket, and stuff soft items in the front pockets). It looks like the Synik 22 has beefier shoulder strap padding, which I need when tracking all day due to my old shoulders. As an old cyclist, I always look for light weight gear.
                  Last edited by 3rdCoastHighlander; 07-24-2021, 08:26 PM.
                  Synapse 19, Black Halcyon/Island with multiple organizer accessories. Black Halcyon/Island Side Kick, 7-8 TB Shopping totes.
                  Briggs & Riley CX Carry-on.
                  "You can't have a narrow mind and a thick passport."- Pauline Frommer
                  Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown.

Comment

I'd like to see the Synapses in the new Cordura colors, esp. red blend and olive.

Comment

I wish for new colour(s) of aether (or return of previous) for whenever the various cubes are all restocked, ideally to match up with the Techonaut pre-order shipping, if not sooner
                      In particular, I'd like more small laundry cubes for the A30 in alt colours since I have all 3 made and would love more for colour coding

I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Since the A30 is in production... is there a way to make the clip together section of the carry handle more comfortable? Maybe with the edgeless foam or poron or some other squishy material? The clip together handle concept and size of handle is perfect, the fabric is just a bit rough and not comfortable.

oh and also an Aeronaut 30 in Night walk / solaris

Comment

I'd like to resurrect the very light Synapse 19 of the past, using the 200 Halycon for both inside and outside. Coyote/Taiga anyone?

Comment

I've mentioned this before, probably too many times, but as an avid field sketcher and nature journalist, I'd absolutely LOVE something small and compact that's specifically designed for sketchers. I've got the HLT in both sizes and it's great, but it lacks a few things that artists really need. There's a lot of us, and I think TB could do extremely well with another field journal kit design. If TB would design it for an A6 and/or A5 sketchbook or notebook, I think they'd hit it out of the ballpark. I'd be glad to help with design in exchange for a prototype for free hahahaha!

P.S. Yes I completely missed the boat with the TB field journal notebook and didn't buy one. It was a little big for me and I didn't care for the binder rings. However silly me should have gotten it anyway because now they are outrageously priced on ebay and other areas, so far out of my budget that I'll never get the chance to own one. I'm certain I would have loved it like all of my TB bags.

Comment

Late into the year, but now that it's possible to choose the exact color of the clear organizer pouches, would love to see a run in all of the halcyon colors to be able to pick up a full set!

Comment

Mini Café Bag, please!
                                The only thing worse than chips without salsa is salsa without chips!

Comment

Working...
                                X