Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,825   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 297
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Wish List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Since it seems like a seapine L15 is out, I'd also be all over a seapine S19 or something similar..

    (Come on TB, you know you want to.. You've already got the S25 in it!)

    Comment


      DLBC and SK (when they revert back to original attachment locations/clips to make using the swivel carabiners easier) in Night Walk/Tidal (Night Walk/Zest would be glorious too)
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

      Comment


        Originally posted by G42 View Post
        DLBC and SK (when they revert back to original attachment locations/clips to make using the swivel carabiners easier) in Night Walk/Tidal (Night Walk/Zest would be glorious too)
        Since I discovered Tom Bihn, I've studiously avoided buying duplicates of bags so that I can justify more different types of purchases (not counting things I'd legitimately need more than one of, like pouches, packing cubes, shop bags, monster trucks, ...anyway...)

        I think my no-duplicates policy would be out the window for a Daylight Briefcase in Night Walk/ Tidal!

        Comment


          Darcy Any chance that we get a restock of Travel Laundry Stuff Sacks (TLSS) before year end? I’d love to get 1 or 2 for myself and to give them as gifts for the holidays.

          Comment


            An Everyday Cubelet, ever so slightly bigger to accommodate an e-reader a bit more comfortably (mine fits, but just barely), with a protective pocket for said e-reader.

            Comment


              Originally posted by loma View Post
              An Everyday Cubelet, ever so slightly bigger to accommodate an e-reader a bit more comfortably (mine fits, but just barely), with a protective pocket for said e-reader.
              I'd love this -- something closer to the size of the Small Cafe Bag perhaps, but with a zip closure rather than the flap.
              Everyday carry (2 mile walk to work) is an SG23. Fantastic bag.

              Comment


                Yay! Just saw the S19 is coming out in seapine. Thank you TB!!

                Comment


                  A larger, more Field Journal-sized HLT3.

                  My preferred EDC notebooks are 9.5" x 7", and the HLT2 is just too small to fit them. If the Field Journal won't see a re-run (though I would love that!), then I'd love an HLT that is a closer equivalent.

                  Comment


                    A Nik's Minimalist Wallet #6: the #5 wallet with a loop.

                    Comment


                      Stealth logo on all the things!

                      Comment


                        GE Synapse 25 in nighthawk with black/shadow accents

                        Comment


                          With surprise (horror?) I figured out that after today's restock I have placed 10 orders since my Techonaut preorder. It's just so easy to add even little items onto a standing preorder and not worry about shipping charges. It is with some trepidation (remember, 10 orders since the Techonaut!) that I suggest making a permanent option at checkout to ship on a particular date some time in the future, maybe out to 12 weeks. Usually I don't need an order immediately, just before my next trip, which could be months away. I would definitely enjoy having a chance to add onto an existing order when restocking events happen. Lowered shipping fees and carbon footprint make this option compelling, too.

                          Comment


                            Any chance you might bring back the Stowaway for one more production run? I could never figure out its use case for me the first time around, so didn't pull the trigger. Nowadays I'm finding that I like having just the right bag for different use cases and think I know how I would make use of the Stowaway. Not having the option makes me sad.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Pertinax View Post
                              With surprise (horror?) I figured out that after today's restock I have placed 10 orders since my Techonaut preorder. It's just so easy to add even little items onto a standing preorder and not worry about shipping charges. It is with some trepidation (remember, 10 orders since the Techonaut!) that I suggest making a permanent option at checkout to ship on a particular date some time in the future, maybe out to 12 weeks. Usually I don't need an order immediately, just before my next trip, which could be months away. I would definitely enjoy having a chance to add onto an existing order when restocking events happen. Lowered shipping fees and carbon footprint make this option compelling, too.
                              I could see maybe a week being an option but holding 3 months worth of purchases for potentially thousands of customers would require a lot of storage space on their part..

                              Comment


                                I could see maybe a week being an option but holding 3 months worth of purchases for potentially thousands of customers would require a lot of storage space on their part..
                                I would have thought this until it became an option for held preorders, which are many weeks long. My guess is that the "holding" is just normal inventory storage and all the tracking is done by computer. As long as physical inventory and electronic inventory are well coordinated, fulfilling a held order would end up being like fulfilling a normal order. Just a guess, though. I'm more worried about how much I might buy if this does become an option!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X