Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,953   Posts: 193,088   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Wish List

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmw View Post
    A larger, more Field Journal-sized HLT3.

My preferred EDC notebooks are 9.5" x 7", and the HLT2 is just too small to fit them. If the Field Journal won't see a re-run (though I would love that!), then I'd love an HLT that is a closer equivalent.
    I agree! I have both sizes of HLT and really want one that would accommodate an A5 notebook. I do have a Side Kick that I sometimes use to transport my notebook but would prefer the clam shell opening and depth of the HLT.

My material preference would be Halcyon (in ultraviolet).

Comment

Is there any chance the travel trays will be offered in original halcyon before that fabric/color is retired? ?

Comment

Originally posted by pure5152 View Post
        Is there any chance the travel trays will be offered in original halcyon before that fabric/color is retired? ?
        Interesting...was it ever made in OH?

Comment

Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post

Interesting...was it ever made in OH?
          Yes, my purchase receipts say it happened in 2014, but I don't know if there were other runs of 400d OH travel trays. I purchased a "black" travel tray, which if memory serves would have been Black Dyneema (now Original Halcyon). This thread also confirms that the OH 400d travel tray was purchased by other forum members in 2014.
          Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

EDC: Side Kick, Everday Cubelet, DL PCSB (planner pouch); Travel: Smart Alec + Side Kick, Small Yeoman Duffel

Comment

I would like to see the Ghost Whale pouches offered in Halcyon. I would also like to see these made with o-rings instead of snaphooks.

Comment

I'd love to see more bags with Coyote Halcyon interiors. It's a nice, earthy complement to Deep Blue, Wilderness, and Aubergine. It looks cool with Mars Red and Ursa. This would be especially nice now that GE editions are retired.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

I'd also love a Freudian Slip sized for the PCSB!
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

I'd love to see the fabric 3d organizing cubes come out of retirement- maybe in the new cerylon (sp?) fabrics. Not crazy about the halcyon options, I like solids.
                  Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

Comment

Originally posted by Janine View Post
                    I'd also love a Freudian Slip sized for the PCSB!
                    I have also put in a vote for this, since it'd fit in the LGD as well...
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by BF67 View Post
                      Darcy Any chance that we get a restock of Travel Laundry Stuff Sacks (TLSS) before year end? I’d love to get 1 or 2 for myself and to give them as gifts for the holidays.
                      Yes! We're just about to begin making these.

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Darcy Will there be any restocks of the A5 Ghost Whale pouches before the end of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

Yes! We're just about to begin making these.
                          Will halcyon be an option?

Comment

Curious if the side kick will ever be offered in the recycled material? Also, when will the original strap attachments return?

Comment

Originally posted by automaticsoap View Post
                              Curious if the side kick will ever be offered in the recycled material? Also, when will the original strap attachments return?
                              This question about the strap attachment points was asked by G42 in another thread on 9-23-2021 and received the following reply

Originally posted by MikeV View Post

Hey G42 - sorry I didn't come back to this sooner! Yes- this next batch of Side Kicks will have the old strap attachment style! We're working on getting the photos updated soon

Comment

Hi Darcy I'm loving the Hand and color of my Night Walk T30. Now I feel in need of a matching PCSB In fact I would like to suggest the following item colorways.

PCSB
                                - Night Walk. Stealth-label perhaps
                                - Sangria Red Cerylon. (Well then. I just noticed this option is planned somewhere near this years end into early 2022. Seen it in a TB Blog post while confirming the spelling of Cerylon therein, lol).

Comment

Working...
                                X