Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,368   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Wish List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Darcy I'm loving the Hand and color of my Night Walk T30. Now I feel in need of a matching PCSB In fact I would like to suggest the following item colorways.

PCSB
    - Night Walk. Stealth-label perhaps
    - Sangria Red Cerylon. (Well then. I just noticed this option is planned somewhere near this years end into early 2022. Seen it in a TB Blog post while confirming the spelling of Cerylon therein, lol).

Comment

Welcome to the Forums dizdizzle
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by dizdizzle View Post
        Hi Darcy I'm loving the Hand and color of my Night Walk T30. Now I feel in need of a matching PCSB In fact I would like to suggest the following item colorways.

PCSB
        - Night Walk. Stealth-label perhaps
        - Sangria Red Cerylon. (Well then. I just noticed this option is planned somewhere near this years end into early 2022. Seen it in a TB Blog post while confirming the spelling of Cerylon therein, lol).
        I'm glad you're happy with your Night Walk T30!

Re: the PCSB ~ Sangria Red Cerylon will for sure be an option. Depending on how busy production continues to be, it might be offered later this year or early next. Night Walk won't be offered since it's 400d Halcyon (and we're focusing on lighter fabrics for the PCSB.)
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Would love to see Fjord re-emerge.

Comment

Hello Darcy. I'm wondering if the Side Kicks will be offered in Cordura (specifically Olive).

Comment

If the Imago were to make a reappearance, I'd consider selling a kidney for the infamous Blues Bag combo: Navy/Storm/Sapphire.

Comment

The Zeitgeist and Paragon are my favorite bags! Probably you can sense a theme here. I would love to see something produced in a between-size, hopefully more of a smaller Paragon than a larger Zeitgeist -- ie, it could still hold a 13" laptop, but would be easier to stack up neatly since I typically find myself with 12-15 liters of contents. And if it were slightly thinner and less tall than the Paragon, it would fit into the T30, which would be perfect, in terms of being able to extract it for an at-seat bag during a plane trip while leaving the T30 in the overhead.
                ----
                All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                Edmund Burke

Comment

Boreal Imago.

And (though it's an even longer shot) Boreal Large Cafe Bag. I'm still sad Boreal didn't make the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by bchaplin View Post
                    The Zeitgeist and Paragon are my favorite bags! Probably you can sense a theme here. I would love to see something produced in a between-size, hopefully more of a smaller Paragon than a larger Zeitgeist -- ie, it could still hold a 13" laptop, but would be easier to stack up neatly since I typically find myself with 12-15 liters of contents. And if it were slightly thinner and less tall than the Paragon, it would fit into the T30, which would be perfect, in terms of being able to extract it for an at-seat bag during a plane trip while leaving the T30 in the overhead.
                    I'd like this too. I use a Synapse 19/Synik 22 for EDC when I'm working at my office. However, I really don't need all that organization. I have considered a Paragon, but it's too long for my torso. A slightly smaller, thinner Paragon that's about the length of the S19 would work. Bonus if it fits in a T30; this would be the perfect business travel setup.
                    Last edited by Shortie; 10-18-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Nik's wallet #5 in Night Walk please
                      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by k_p View Post
                        Hello Darcy. I'm wondering if the Side Kicks will be offered in Cordura (specifically Olive).
                        Darcy bumping this for visibility, but also to say that I've been thinking about this bag for a long while trying to figure out if I should get one and how to use it. I used to think it would be too small but have come to realize it would be perfect for photo walks and that I don't need as much camera stuff as I used to carry. I'll be ordering one at the next restock, but if there were an open-top pocket running the length of the back panel, this bag would be perfection. You could carry a book/quick access items without taking up space in the main cavity inside.

Comment

I'd like an organizer like a split Cubelet- a full clamshell opening with mesh zippered pockets on each side.
                          Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

I'm planning to pick up a Pop Tote at the next drop. I'd love to get it in Seapine Green or Red Blend, if possible, but those colors aren't currently listed. Both are gorgeous rich colors with a nice hand.

Darcy, is there any chance those colors are planned for a drop in coming months? I can wait to buy the bag if it means getting one of those colors.

Same colors on the Smart Alec reboot too, please! Maybe with an Acuity, Tidal or Sitka Halcyon lining. (I love the idea of a Night Walk lining, but I would lose things against a lining that dark.)

Comment

Just wanted to amplify this with some good vibes towards Seapine Green and also Logic Blue. Both so gorgeous... I’m excited for new colors but quite loyal to my old friends on the green-blue spectrum.

Originally posted by Aventurera View Post
                              I'm planning to pick up a Pop Tote at the next drop. I'd love to get it in Seapine Green or Red Blend, if possible, but those colors aren't currently listed. Both are gorgeous rich colors with a nice hand.

Darcy, is there any chance those colors are planned for a drop in coming months? I can wait to buy the bag if it means getting one of those colors.

Same colors on the Smart Alec reboot too, please! Maybe with an Acuity, Tidal or Sitka Halcyon lining. (I love the idea of a Night Walk lining, but I would lose things against a lining that dark.)

Comment

Anyone else down for some brighter colors on the Paragon, or is that just me?

Comment

Working...
                                X