Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,399   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, FlorBeadle.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Wish List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darcy any idea if/when the 3D all fabric and/or mesh organizer cubes will be back in rotation...? Way way way back when, you mentioned that they weren't forever retired, just pretty far off in potential production...

I know that at least Solaris and Coyote Halcyon made a brief appearance in March of 2020, but would be neat to have Tidal and some of the others, if/when Halcyon supply recovers all the way.

These would be neat with the new Cerylons too!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

I’d love to see the return of the Imago! It fills a need, and I think it could be modernized fairly easily.

Comment

I'd love to see the everyday cubelet in OG halcyon!

Comment

Would love a cubelet with a clear panel, as it's hard to see into them sometimes.

(I know I said before that I don't like how things stick to the plastic but pouches with depth aren't as difficult with it.)

Comment

Has there ever been, or any chance there will ever be, a Black Halcyon Everyday Cubelet? I'm using my EdC way more than expected...like, everyday...and the blue (Constellation) pops a bit more than I'd like. Black Halcyon, or Night Walk, would be kind of awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by -dustin View Post
              Has there ever been, or any chance there will ever be, a Black Halcyon Everyday Cubelet? I'm using my EdC way more than expected...like, everyday...and the blue (Constellation) pops a bit more than I'd like. Black Halcyon, or Night Walk, would be kind of awesome.
              I think this thread has all the current/previous color combos for the EC:

https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...travel-cubelet

Comment

Belated Welcome to the Forums -dustin !

For Black, TB has done 525 ballistic and 210 ballistic, but not halcyon (thanks for the link Surrealle) and 525 is 'in production'.

We can Darcy to ask that Black halcyon and Night Walk be put on the wish list tracker...they might not want to use the 400d halcyon for this bag, in which case a return of 210 black ballistic might be feasible...
                I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by -dustin View Post
                  Has there ever been, or any chance there will ever be, a Black Halcyon Everyday Cubelet?
                  There's never been a 400d halcyon Everyday Cubelet. Darcy -- I'm sure somebody with better forum searching skills than I can find the links -- has said previously that test samples didn't fare too well for the EC's pattern, thicker 400d fabric, and ease of sewing. You may want to inquire with TB directly though as Darcy and the Crew are logging customer requests. You never know with TB what the future will hold.

Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

EDC: Side Kick, Everday Cubelet, DL PCSB (planner pouch); Travel: Smart Alec + Side Kick, Small Yeoman Duffel

Comment

Man, I thought I was doing good just knowing the colors of my bags....but now I have to go back and revisit materials, too? Oof.

Thanks for the info, y'all. Makes sense. Seems like my best bet would be a Black 400 Halcyon Side Effect or maybe a NWS EC...

Or both, because why not.

Bags this size, I think I really prefer the suppleness of the Halcyon material. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

A clear quarter packing cube, but both sides are all fabric instead of clear, and each side is a different color.

Comment

Working...
                      X