Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,891   Posts: 192,255   Members: 6,768   Active Members: 343
Welcome to our newest member, TStorm.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Wish List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haraya View Post
    2023 wish list: I would love the return of 1050 ballistic in Indigo - ideally in the form of the Luminary 12! I prefer the scuff-resistance of the 1050.

If we can’t have 1050 Indigo - can we have it in Cordura? L12, Zeitgeist (*without* the contrast tape, please), Sprout and/or mini/small Yeoman. Pretty please for us petite bag people!
    For those who would like to see indigo (it doesn't photograph as gloriously as it looks in person) see @ncb4's Kismet! My Indigo family would like to announce the newest addition.... thread from March 2012

Comment

Let's have another round of hats, this time using the new sticker logo

I love my wool TB baseball hat
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

1.) Halcyon or Cerylon All Fabric Organizer Pouches.

2.) Coyote Co-Pilots.

3.) Smaller packing cubes! Something smaller than the "small" size A30/A45/WF/TS cubes or PCSB, larger than the Cubelet or 3DOC, and not as structured as something like a Grab Bag, EC, or SE.

4.) NTFD, sans foam insert(s), basically making it a packable, personal-item-size duffel.

5.) Stowaway, in a larger variety of colors.
        I own a LOT of Tom Bihn bags, but here are the ones I use most often:
        Everyday Carry: CP or SK
        Overnight Travel: SN22 and SZTSB
        Car Travel: Medium YD and MT
        Plane Travel: CP and WF

Comment

Originally posted by Chicagoan View Post
          3.) Smaller packing cubes! Something smaller than the "small" size A30/A45/WF/TS cubes or PCSB, larger than the Cubelet or 3DOC, and not as structured as something like a Grab Bag, EC, or SE.
          I'll add halcyon/mesh packing cubes. I would prefer the handfeel and durability while sacrificing a little bit of weight.

Comment

Originally posted by hedd View Post

I'll add halcyon/mesh packing cubes. I would prefer the handfeel and durability while sacrificing a little bit of weight.
            I think the all fabric Aether cubes are the best compromise between [high] durability and [low] weight - in my experience the mesh is very prone to snagging and the least durable part of the cubes.
            I own a LOT of Tom Bihn bags, but here are the ones I use most often:
            Everyday Carry: CP or SK
            Overnight Travel: SN22 and SZTSB
            Car Travel: Medium YD and MT
            Plane Travel: CP and WF

Comment

Working...
            X