X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backpack
    replied
    Clip-on shoe laces made of Cord used for the Cord Zipper Pulls, the (5 Yards) 180" / 4572 mm one. There are a couple of brands in the market but, they are not stylish.

And Tom is the king of blending stylish and practical.

Leave a comment:

• Kevo
    replied
    Nik's Minimalist Wallet #6: same pockets as #5 (two interior, one exterior, all fabric), but with the webbing loop like #4.

And as long as I'm wishing, how about wallets made out of Taiga 400d?

Leave a comment:

• Boaz
    replied
    I don’t know if it’s possible but I would love a new Gatekeeper Waist Strap with that smooth, seat-belt-like, texture.

Leave a comment:

• Artdime
    replied
    I would love to see more Deep Blue/Solaris bags.

Leave a comment:

• Salmanila8
    replied
    I want an updated Smart Alec with edgeless straps, the back panel from the Shadow Guide, navy parapack or deep blue exterior, Tidal or Acuity interior.

Leave a comment:

• user292372
    replied
    Paragon in Black 400 Halcyon/Acuity, Ultraviolet, or Island 200 Halcyon.

A30 in Black 400 Halcyon/any color besides NW Sky. (Having SAD through winter in the PNW means this is not my favorite color. It is aptly named. )
    Last edited by user292372; 05-25-2021, 10:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• theroamingronin
    replied
    I would love a re-imagined, updated version of the Tom Bihn ID. Something like a zippered main compartment, accessible front organization and a large flap that covers the entirety of the bag. All scaled down to fit an Apple Ipad Pro or the smaller 13/14" laptops..
    Last edited by theroamingronin; 05-20-2021, 02:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• melonpan
    replied
    i know that this round in the pre-order is the last of the large cafe bags, but since this is a wish list, i wish for one last-last round of large cafe bags in halcyon.

Leave a comment:

• bunchgrass
    replied
    I would like to see a pop tote with storable backpack straps for those times when I can’t set my bag down or I need both hands to unload groceries, grab the mail etc.

Leave a comment:

• Lartymarf
    replied
    Originally posted by Fiona_L View Post
    One final run of the Parental Unit please!!!
    Yup!!! Parental Unit please!!!!!!!!!!!

In black halcyon/NWS.

Thank you TB!

Leave a comment:

• dmoneysong
    replied
    Original Halcyon Synik 30.

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    I would love if Fjord returned. That color was available for such a short time and it was awesome. Maybe even as a 400d Halcyon option?

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    I would like a Synapse 19 in black halcyon/taiga. The Syniks and S25 are available in this combo so hopefully it will be an option for the S19.

Leave a comment:

• dmoneysong
    replied
    Originally posted by Chicagoan View Post
    2021 Wish List

I used to size up to the DLBC when I had excursions in downtown Chicago where I wanted to keep everything on my front side and close to my person.

With the offset shoulder strap attachment points being where they are, you’re always holding the bag’s main compartment half closed. I really loved that bag before the design changed.

How about making the DLBC with an integrated, padded tablet or laptop sleeve, open top, a la the Paragon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was going to pull the trigger on the DLBC tomorrow but I think I'll hold until the attachment points are back to original. It's such a small change but enough to drive me a bit mad I think. I don't want to have to "fight" with the outer strap keep closing on me. Seeing that the DLPCSB was reverted in addition to reverse zipper, it's possible DLBC gets the same treatment. Bummer because the DLBC would fill a bag void in my lineup.

Leave a comment:

• Artdime
    replied
    I would love to see a S25 in Deep Blue with Solaris lining.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X