Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,411   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Arlene31H3.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the fabric/mesh 3D Organizer Cube being retired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the fabric/mesh 3D Organizer Cube being retired?

Apologies if this was mentioned inside another thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find an answer: Has the fabric/mesh 3DOC been retired?

The product page currently lists a Northwest Sky version scheduled for production, but it's also appearing on the Retired Designs pages/listed as retired when you search for it.

If there's simply a production delay, of course, I understand and am not trying to hurry anyone; I know it's been A Year. Just confused.

Thanks!

I also want to know! I would be so sad if 3docs have been retired. They're so versatile and I love the size. AND I also will hang onto mine with dear life if so!
    Aeronaut 45 | Aeronaut 45 Packing Cube Shoulder Bag |Yeomen

Comment

Originally posted by kmw View Post
      Apologies if this was mentioned inside another thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find an answer: Has the fabric/mesh 3DOC been retired?

The product page currently lists a Northwest Sky version scheduled for production, but it's also appearing on the Retired Designs pages/listed as retired when you search for it.

If there's simply a production delay, of course, I understand and am not trying to hurry anyone; I know it's been A Year. Just confused.

Thanks!
      Originally posted by julia View Post
      I also want to know! I would be so sad if 3docs have been retired. They're so versatile and I love the size. AND I also will hang onto mine with dear life if so!
      Semi-retirement for the 3DOC We're in the midst of planning bag production for the first 1/2 of 2021 and it's possible that the 3DOC wouldn't be made until mid-late next year, so we figured it would be best to tag it as retired but still allow folks to sign up to be notified if/when it's made again (as opposed to it being in limbo.)

We're also working on a big ol' blog post to share the bag production plan, what's going into semi-retirement, and all of that good stuff.... hoping to publish it around the New Year! There are some things in our plan that I think will make some folks quite happy.

And thank you for the understanding you shared ! That's always meant a lot to us, but especially now with all of the added pressures and challenges of 2020.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks so much for the explanation, Darcy! Very helpful and appreciated.

And thanks for everything you and the rest of the TB team do. I'll be glad to hopefully see more 3DOCs eventually, but more glad that you folks are managing (or managing to manage!) despite everything that's gone down this year. Persevere!

Comment

I can always use more mesh 3DOCs

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Comment

I love my halcyon 3DOC’s, they are perfect for so many things. I hope to pick up a few more before they’re retired. Thank you for the heads up!

Comment

uw fabric/mesh 3DOC is my favorite pouch, hope it will back soon
              thanks for the update
              just a Bihnion here

Comment

I would also love to see the return of the fabric/mesh 3DOC (mostly, I would love halcyon fabric 3DOC, but solids would be good, too)! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X