Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,443   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make sure to enter our new monthly bag giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G42 View Post
    The new giveaway page is live and all I can say is that I now have a peanut butter craving
    ...and chocolate!

Comment

The February giveaway bag is one of my favorite TB products ...... have three and use all of them. Good to know there is another way to use it

Comment

The winner of the May Rare Bag Giveaway has been emailed! And that means it’s time to unveil the Rare Bag Giveaway for June….

Yeoman Duffel, Large, in Canary 1000d Cordura

Click image for larger version

Name:	canary-yeoman.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	541.0 KB
ID:	332790

Enter to win here: https://www.tombihn.com/pages/newsletter

Due to popular demand, we’ve decided to bring back the Yeoman Duffel from retirement sometime in the next few months — date TBD because we’re basically squeezing this run into the production schedule as soon as the opportunity allows. Yeomans will be offered in two fabric choices: the original 1050d ballistic nylon and a new 1000d Cordura option.

Of course, to determine whether 1000d was a suitable material for the Yeoman, we had to make samples. And then we had to pack one of those samples with our gear and go camping. The winner of the June Rare Bag Giveaway will receive a Yeoman, Size Large, in Canary 1000d Cordura. (It’s the second sample — they come in twos or more. And, no, it’s not the same bag we took camping!)
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
          The winner of the May Rare Bag Giveaway has been emailed! And that means it’s time to unveil the Rare Bag Giveaway for June….

Yeoman Duffel, Large, in Canary 1000d Cordura
          That's weird, I don't see the email in my inbox...

Joking aside, that bag tickles all the right parts in my brain. Delicious.
          Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

Darcy - perhaps I missed this, but what was the April surprise?
            Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by sturbridge View Post
              I think it was a teeny travel tray, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by sturbridge View Post
                Originally posted by Surrealle View Post

I think it was a teeny travel tray, wasn't it?
                Spiff Kit in Solaris, Shepherd's Wool Cloth in Home Modern Tartan, Coyote Mesh Ghost Whales, and a few other small items that are escaping me right now.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

This month's giveaway is... an Imago in Cardinal/Hemp/Steel! You can sign up here to enter to win.

We've also created a basic page for the Imago (it didn't have any kind of page before) on which you can sign up to be notified if/when we make the Imago again. It's worth noting that if we do offer the Imago, it will need to be slightly updated for current-times... note how, in the product description, the side pockets are sized to fit an iPod

Comment

The I-m-a-g-o!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not an east/west shoulder bag person, but, I almost bought the Imago in 3 blue colors.

I had to give myself, a stern lecture, on how the bag would not be able to be carried in a way, that suited me.

At the time, my setup was Brain Bag, Large Cafe Bag for travel and Swift as PLO.

If you love the Parental Unit and/or the Maker Bag, please, please enter the Imago giveaway!

It is one of Tom's most stylish designs.

Comment

Working...
                    X