Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to help us test out an idea *and* get sneak peeks at Taiga 200d and 400d?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Although signed up for newsletters I have not received any confirmation email. The last newsletter was sent by Darcy using another route.
    I can see the Taiga samples though on the Paragon page, so I am not sure whether whether the new system will work properly for me?
    I am using Safari on a Mac desktop.

    Comment


      #32
      I've now checked in browser too, and it's not there either. I think the issue might be with my email?

      Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #33
        Not working for me in Chrome or Firefox and I even re-signed up for the newsletter yesterday to make sure that I was subscribed.

        Comment


          #34
          Thanks, everyone, for helping us test this!

          If it wasn't working for you: please make sure you're logged in to your TOM BIHN account and hard refresh the Guide's Edition Paragon page. The email address used for your TOM BIHN account and your newsletter subscription need to be the same.

          If that still doesn't work, [email protected] and we'll help you troubleshoot.
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

          Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

          Comment


            #35
            Finally successful!! Thank you, Mike! My issue was that I had subscribed quite a while back. Last year I changed the email address associated with my account, but didn’t think about the Newsletter. Mike suggested that I might need to unsubscribe under the old email address, then re-subscribe with the current. Unsubscribing was easy breezy. Re-subscribing took about three tries before I received the email to click on. Once I did that, I can see the fabric!! Whew!

            Comment


              #36
              Worked for me.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #37
                Worked for me!
                A30 Aubergine, Pilot Burnt Orange

                Comment


                  #38
                  is this still suppose to show or is the 24hrs up?

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Worked like it was supposed to!

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by kastro187 View Post
                      is this still suppose to show or is the 24hrs up?
                      Welcome to the Forums kastro187

                      The 24hrs is what a pre-order window would be in the future - right now this thread is about testing the system... If you meant something different please let us know.

                      Have you followed the steps that Darcy outlined in the first post of the thread?
                      https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post195950

                      If you're still having problems having tried that (be sure to be on the newsletter list; logged in; & hard refresh) - please reply back here so the TB folks can try to figure it out
                      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Darcy. Still having trouble. I’m not sure if it’s because I am on an iPhone?

                        Comment


                          #42
                          I never receive a confirmation email. Anyone else have that issue?

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Yes, still having problems. I’m subscribed (verified subscription with an email sent) . Logging in to tombihn.com and pressed the refresh button, (is that a hard refresh?) I also hit enter in the address bar to reload the page and nothing.
                            Regards


                            Originally posted by G42 View Post
                            Welcome to the Forums kastro187

                            The 24hrs is what a pre-order window would be in the future - right now this thread is about testing the system... If you meant something different please let us know.

                            Have you followed the steps that Darcy outlined in the first post of the thread?
                            https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post195950

                            If you're still having problems having tried that (be sure to be on the newsletter list; logged in; & hard refresh) - please reply back here so the TB folks can try to figure it out

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Darcy
                              update-still unable to access on my laptop. I'm registered and subscribed with TB.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Want to help us test out an idea *and* get sneak peeks at Taiga 200d and 400d?

                                Originally posted by Gabby84 View Post
                                Darcy. Still having trouble. I’m not sure if it’s because I am on an iPhone?
                                I don’t think that’s the problem. I just tried on my iPhone (through Safari) and I can see the image after performing all three steps. Are you using the same email address for the newsletter signup as for your account login? (I didn’t realize before the earlier posts in this thread that you have to be the same email address for the Newsletter signup as for your account for this to work, but that was the case for me; I have a different email for the forum login, though).

                                ETA: Adding relevant quote from Darcy’s post:
                                Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                                Thanks, everyone, for helping us test this!

                                If it wasn't working for you: please make sure you're logged in to your TOM BIHN account and hard refresh the Guide's Edition Paragon page. The email address used for your TOM BIHN account and your newsletter subscription need to be the same.

                                If that still doesn't work, [email protected] and we'll help you troubleshoot.
                                Last edited by moriond; 01-22-2021, 11:59 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X