Let's discuss Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's discuss Straps

I've eyed a Luminary since they came out. I can't handle not having one!! Pretty funny because I go no where, but I want/need it. How are the straps on the bag? Being a bigger chested girl I certainly don't need a huge wide strap to have to negotiate.

Love my PICA but with the colder weather I'm needing to carry several asthma inhalers and they just don't fit in it. Plus I realized I need to carry an extra mask - I was closing the car door and out flew my TB Mask. Yikes.

Just curious about the straps.

Thanks everyone.

I am also blessed with big boobs and all my TB backpacks are comfy, I have no strap problems

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Comment

Same, I've never had an issue with the straps. And I love my Luminary! It's one of the few backpacks where I can easily reach back and grab my cell phone out of one of the side pockets without taking off either of the straps. (I'm big on easy access to my stuff. If a bag offers me that, I'm all over it.) If you look for that too, the Makers Bag is another good one for keeping things in easy reach.

Comment

Same, the Luminary straps are fine for me - they are also maybe 1/4" or so narrower, side to side, than the Edgeless straps on my Synik.

For most of my packs, due to the shape of my shoulders/trapezoids, I also use the sternum strap (up at the highest point) to help keep my straps in the best position, if I'm walking for any length of time (hikes, airport, etc)
        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Its ordered. Thanks everyone. Now to try to patiently wait for the delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglemom View Post
            Its ordered. Thanks everyone. Now to try to patiently wait for the delivery.
            Hi eaglemom,
            For those of us who like to share the buying experience vicariously, could you tell us what color combination you chose for your Luminary?

Thx,

moriond

Comment

My order came, a day earlier than expected. Yea. And yes I'm in love with the Luminary. Its Constellation/Cloud combo. What a very pretty blue it is. I ordered several pouches to have also. Tomorrow is moving day - into my new blue baby!!!

Comment

Working...
              X