Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,535   Posts: 187,864   Members: 6,498   Active Members: 288
Welcome to our newest member, TG100.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprises for all of you..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slinstar View Post
    I've been a customer since 2005 but I've never gotten a surprise in the mail b/c I bought my current 2 bags in the Port Angeles showroom -- yes, I figured out how to incorporate Port Angeles into a road trip from Los Angeles to Vancouver just so I could see the bags in-person, but it's beautiful there! -- and have been waiting for the Synapse to make my first web order
    Maybe they use a random number generator--I haven't been a customer for as long but I think I've been a good one and this is the first I've heard about the gifts. Or maybe they think me greedy and know I don't need more stuff. Which I don't (but I sure love Tom Binh stuff no matter how much I already have)
    Proud hoarder of TB: aeronaut, utility tote, swift, small cafe bag, shop bag, passport pouch, countless organizer pouches, organizer wallet, yarn sacks & a few other odds & ends.
    Because my TB craving exceeds my bag needs, gifted TB items: a smart alec, swift, little swift, & small cafe bag.

Comment

Wow, more stuff, can't wait to find out what it is!
      I use that microsuede organizer pouch from last year every day, although some of the stickers are looking a little worn on my hardcase =)

Tom Bihn is a special company for sure.

thax

Comment

Cool! Totally not necessary but very cool!!
        Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Cool! Totally not necessary but very cool!! Thank you!
          Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

thanks darcy! you guys are great!

i hope you're all having a great holiday!!

-m
            -m

Comment

Originally posted by Nana8 View Post
              Cool! Totally not necessary but very cool!! Thank you!
              ditto

(didn't want you to think I was complaining about not getting a gift. only ltting the others know they aren't alone)
              Proud hoarder of TB: aeronaut, utility tote, swift, small cafe bag, shop bag, passport pouch, countless organizer pouches, organizer wallet, yarn sacks & a few other odds & ends.
              Because my TB craving exceeds my bag needs, gifted TB items: a smart alec, swift, little swift, & small cafe bag.

Comment

Agreed, just wanted to point out that "all of you" isn't totally accurate, but if you'd like it to be I'm sure we'd all love to be on the list

Originally posted by yarnopfile View Post
                ditto

(didn't want you to think I was complaining about not getting a gift. only ltting the others know they aren't alone)

Comment

Anyone received the special gift yet?

Any expected arrival date?

Comment

how bout i get a special gift cause my name is puddin

everybody loves puddin!

(pretty please?)

Comment

puddin-- that name is a special gift all by itself. you joined right after me. makes me laugh every time...
                      Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

These will start shipping out today, tomorrow, and Friday. If you think you should have received one but didn't, email me - sometimes things do get lost in the mail. We do have a limited quantity of this item so we can't give one to everyone, but we've tried to send one to most of you. We hope you find it useful!
                        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

considering that my feature on the Aeronaut is the most visited post on my blog, do I qualify for a gift too?? pretty please? :P

Comment

Very exciting! This (hopefully) gives me something to look forward to for the next few days...

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                              These will start shipping out today, tomorrow, and Friday. If you think you should have received one but didn't, email me - sometimes things do get lost in the mail. We do have a limited quantity of this item so we can't give one to everyone, but we've tried to send one to most of you. We hope you find it useful!
                              Is there any way to know if we are on the list? I tried sending you a PM but your quota is exceeded.

Thanks,
                              David

Comment

Cool...but now I feel kind of bad because I finally convinced myself to return my brand new Checkpoint flyer as I'm not going to be doing as much traveling by plane as I had anticipated, and that was the sole reason I got it.

On the other hand, I am still waiting to see how the new photo inserts look and am thinking that there might be a Brain Bag in my future...I always seem to find a way to add to my TB collection, someway, somehow!

Comment

Working...
                                X