Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,895   Posts: 192,296   Members: 6,770   Active Members: 313
Welcome to our newest member, louisep.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Le Grande Derrière

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the LGD still on track for next preorder? Noticed it wasn't mentioned in Saturday's newsletter. Please let original/black halcyon be an option

Comment

If we won't see more photos soon, can we get hints about the colour combos? Are those just interior lining colours or will there be exterior colour blocking?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristaG View Post
        If we won't see more photos soon, can we get hints about the colour combos? Are those just interior lining colours or will there be exterior colour blocking?
        Check the Cafe Bag product pages to view the color combinations. The LGD colors should follow the same pattern of naming the external color/fabric first and then the interior color/fabric.

Comment

Made Nik model the LGD in Beaver Camo. No wardrobe changes or lint rollers, just a sunny day and a great bag.

These photos are up on the LGD page along with studio shots of the Black/Black/Cloud and Aubergine/Red/Island color combinations. And a draft product description. More studio shots of each color combination and more lifestyle photos will be uploaded around the end of next week.

P.S. The next email newsletter will arrive in your inbox tomorrow at 7:00am sharp. It has more preview photos of the 5/6 pre-order. And a photo of Tom's new puppy Angus!

Click image for larger version

Name:	tom-bihn-lgd-beaver-camo-2.jpg
Views:	891
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	331262

Name:	tom-bihn-lgd-beaver-1.jpg
Views:	730
Size:	249.2 KB
ID:	331263

Name:	tom-bihn-beaver-camo-lgd-3.jpg
Views:	734
Size:	282.7 KB
ID:	331264
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
            P.S. The next email newsletter will arrive in your inbox tomorrow at 7:00am sharp. It has more preview photos of the 5/6 pre-order. And a photo of Tom's new puppy Angus!
            A new puppy? Has something happened to Kasper, or is this new pup a furry friend to keep him company?
            (from personal experience, dogs seem to be a bit of a slippery slope - sometimes you can't stop at just one... which is why we have six of them...)
            A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Comment

Angus is so cute! Love that brindle type colouring
              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by PaulT00 View Post
                A new puppy? Has something happened to Kasper, or is this new pup a furry friend to keep him company?
                (from personal experience, dogs seem to be a bit of a slippery slope - sometimes you can't stop at just one... which is why we have six of them...)
                I think Kasper's experience of Angus alternates between fun and annoying. I am guessing he'll find Angus more fun once Angus is a bit older!

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Angus is a Heinz-57 of Adorable! And he will be be a big lap dog by the look of his paws. (All dogs are lap dogs. And puppies. Even my ten year old is a puppy with a white face and creaky joints.) Congratulations, Tom, I hope his ears stay as soft as they look in the picture.

Comment

That looks fantastic and the future dad in me is trying to think of how to make this a viable diaper bag...

Comment

Just found the newsletter, and Angus is gorgeous! He reminds me a bit of our lad Titch as a pup, although Angus is more tan and Titch's coat was more black - probably because Titch turned out to be a Rottweiler/Staffie cross and grew up to be 34kg! H57 types are always a bit potluck as far as eventual dimensions are concerned, but Angus looks a complete sweetie - and I can well imagine Kasper having a rather variable experience of a new pup at that age!
                      A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Comment

Originally posted by PaulT00 View Post
                        Just found the newsletter, and Angus is gorgeous! He reminds me a bit of our lad Titch as a pup, although Angus is more tan and Titch's coat was more black - probably because Titch turned out to be a Rottweiler/Staffie cross and grew up to be 34kg! H57 types are always a bit potluck as far as eventual dimensions are concerned, but Angus looks a complete sweetie - and I can well imagine Kasper having a rather variable experience of a new pup at that age!
                        you could, ya know, post or repost some retro puppy-hood photos of Titch here or in the pets thread... I could use another happy puppy photo to get thru my day! (no pressure, tho, no pressure)

and Darcy , Tom needs to get an Angus photo up on that pet thread too!
                        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Darcy I didn't get a newsletter? Last one I got was on April 10th about the Paragon restock and the surprise box. But I got that one twice...

Comment

Originally posted by b1gsky View Post

Darcy I didn't get a newsletter? Last one I got was on April 10th about the Paragon restock and the surprise box. But I got that one twice...
                            That's so strange! Could you [email protected] so the crew could look into this for you?

Comment

That's so strange! Could you [email protected] so the crew could look into this for you?
                              Thanks, just sent a mail.

Comment

Here's Titch as a weeny pup - 16 weeks old, when we brought him home (he was a rescue).

Name:	IMG_2350_small.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	331347

Comment

Working...
                                X