Burnt Orange Small Cafe Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnt Orange Small Cafe Bag

I saw this photo on the Tom Bihn Flickr group of a new orange Small Cafe bag and now I'm drooling. WANT.
    The only thing worse than chips without salsa is salsa without chips!

https://birdsandbeanscoffee.com/buycoffee/tom-bihn

I'd love to buy this small cafe bag with the bird and beans partnership! So cute and for a great cause.

Comment

Originally posted by jMac View Post
      I saw this photo on the Tom Bihn Flickr group of a new orange Small Cafe bag and now I'm drooling. WANT.
      Good to know

We're working out the details for an upcoming pre-order for Small and Medium Cafe Bags (and perhaps even one last production run of the Large Cafe Bag!) and will offer Burnt Orange as part of that. Some of these Brights will also be available....
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by clee View Post

I'd love to buy this small cafe bag with the bird and beans partnership! So cute and for a great cause.
        We do think there will be another offering of special edition Birds & Beans Cafe Bags later this year! (Typing this as I sit here enjoying my B&B french press coffee..)
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
          Good to know

We're working out the details for an upcoming pre-order for Small and Medium Cafe Bags (and perhaps even one last production run of the Large Cafe Bag!) and will offer Burnt Orange as part of that. Some of these Brights will also be available....
          Excellent!

Comment

ooh that's awesome, so excited! thanks for sharing

Comment

I have a burnt orange small cafe bag and I love it so much! It's a great size, and the colour is so bright and cheerful.

Comment

Originally posted by clee View Post

I bought that bag a few years ago. It's definitely one of my faves!
                Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
                Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

Originally posted by LindaH82 View Post
                  I have a burnt orange small cafe bag and I love it so much! It's a great size, and the colour is so bright and cheerful.
                  Sweet. Happy for ya!

Comment

I have the small Caf´´bag in burnt orange. Matches my Aeronaut30. Waiting for a new one in Mars Red but the bright orange would be my preference.

Comment

I'd love to buy this small cafe bag. Excellent .

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                        Good to know

...so now that I think more about it, if I had to choose between Bright or Burnt Orange, that'd be kinda tough. But I'm 100% sure I'd love the burnt orange more than bright orange. The way the 510d ballistic texture accentuates the burnt orange in the photos just looks terrific. (sorry, just thinking out loud again.) It has a more rugged and subdued yet vibrant-enough feel to it. Subjective, I know. But as soon as there's a Burnt Orange Small Cafe bag in-stock: TAKE MY MONEY.

Comment

Working...
                        X