Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 26th Restock: Synapse 25, Snake Charmers, Truck and more....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
    I’m surprised you didn’t go for the Navy parapack S22, with the cloud interior. I have one and it’s really nice.
    They also had Deep Blue with a Solaris interior earlier on (as an alternative to Coyote). But I’m not surprised that Constellation is popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
      I’m surprised you didn’t go for the Navy parapack S22, with the cloud interior. I have one and it’s really nice.
      Originally posted by moriond View Post
      They also had Deep Blue with a Solaris interior earlier on (as an alternative to Coyote). But I’m not surprised that Constellation is popular.
      I hesitated between the Navy parapack and Constellation 525 Ballistic for a long time! But I think the parapack would be too sleek/not grippy for that size backpack for me.
      If I end up getting a Synik 30 for travel use, I would probably get the Navy/Cloud parapack combination.
      I am not a Solaris/Solar fan, unfortunately, nor Wasabi.

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
        Yeah, Constellation is actually my favorite TB color and I’m super bummed it’s going away. But I do like their darker blue colors as well (and got the navy parapack S22 before I realized how much I liked Constellation)

Originally posted by marbenais View Post
        I hesitated between the Navy parapack and Constellation 525 Ballistic for a long time! But I think the parapack would be too sleek/not grippy for that size backpack for me.
        If I end up getting a Synik 30 for travel use, I would probably get the Navy/Cloud parapack combination.
        I am not a Solaris/Solar fan, unfortunately, nor Wasabi.
        I’m not big on wasabi either. Normally I wouldn’t go for Solaris, since I like cool colors more than warm, but I have to agree with those who say it’s like having a flashlight on in your bag. So for that, it’s handy. Plus I actually do like the Constellation/solaris combo for some reason, it’s very cheery.

Comment

Working...
        X