Product release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product release

I cant seem to locate the list of dates and products/colors. Was that taken down?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Original Ristretto, SuperEgo, Checkpoint Flyer, Brain Cell, New Ristretto, Empire Builder, Zephyr, Aeronaut 30, Aeronaut 45, Brain Bag, Night Flight Travel, travel trays, laundry bags, stuff sacks, snake charmer, etc...

Originally posted by Drpepper View Post
    I cant seem to locate the list of dates and products/colors. Was that taken down?

Drpepper,
    I think you’re referring to the New Bags and Colors Ready To Order thread, which used to appear as a stickied thread.

The mechanics of going into full-scale mask production efforts while dealing with Covid-19 lockdown rules, and then essentially managing two completely different store efforts (mask production and getting the Tom BIHN products back into production) meant there was no manpower to also try to track production colors. Darcy posted the following note near the end of 2020:

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    We haven't updated this thread for a quite a while now! We know that some folks are subscribed to receive email updates to this thread, so we wanted to post here and let you know where to find the latest news.

For the latest information about what's in-production, what's about to be restocked, and which colors and/or designs will be retired, sign up for our blog updates.

And to discuss all the newsworthy new things, head on over to the Discussion of New Colors, New Designs thread.
    If there is specific color information that you want to ask about that you can’t find in those threads, you can try asking here.

HTH

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
      Drpepper,
      I think you’re referring to the New Bags and Colors Ready To Order thread, which used to appear as a stickied thread.

The mechanics of going into full-scale mask production efforts while dealing with Covid-19 lockdown rules, and then essentially managing two completely different store efforts (mask production and getting the Tom BIHN products back into production) meant there was no manpower to also try to track production colors. Darcy posted the following note near the end of 2020:

If there is specific color information that you want to ask about that you can’t find in those threads, you can try asking here.

HTH

moriond
      Thanks moriond...will now have to rely on your expertise even more!!

Original Ristretto, SuperEgo, Checkpoint Flyer, Brain Cell, New Ristretto, Empire Builder, Zephyr, Aeronaut 30, Aeronaut 45, Brain Bag, Night Flight Travel, travel trays, laundry bags, stuff sacks, snake charmer, etc...

Comment

Working...
      X