Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Updates Coming on Wednesday (3/10)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ayazgood View Post
    There used to be an easy way to mark all posts read (without reading them). Is there still a way to do that?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A74B8A25-06F8-4570-B541-3A3C0EB006D6.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	477.2 KB
ID:	331975

Comment

Thanks, Moriond. Hiding in plain sight.

Comment

Hey everyone

The system sometimes incorrectly auto-moderates a post. If that happens, it will flag it for us Mods to see and we'll go in and approve it.
        This has happened to perfectly acceptable people & posts, so don't worry about it.

Please be patient as it may take several hours for one of us to catch it, depending on time of day, etc.

If you think one of your posts has been auto-moderated and not restored after a full day or so, please use the Message system to alert one of us.

I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

I used to mainly browse the forum from the compact list of all topics, ordered by most recently commented on. Can’t remember the page title. Unread topics were in bold. Does that still exist?

Comment

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, as they say, but I posted a reply in the TN thread and then when I went to edit it shortly after, it was flagged as potential spam/needing moderator approval. I hadn't done an excessive number of replies or posts prior to that (I think that was my first activity in a few hours), and my comment didn't include any links.

If it matters, I'm using the Brave mobile browser on my iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
              Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, as they say, but I posted a reply in the TN thread and then when I went to edit it shortly after, it was flagged as potential spam/needing moderator approval. I hadn't done an excessive number of replies or posts prior to that (I think that was my first activity in a few hours), and my comment didn't include any links.

Weirdness. Will look into this: in the meantime, I just approved your post!
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

Weirdness. Will look into this: in the meantime, I just approved your post!
                This has been happening to several folks - so far there doesn't seem to be a pattern to browser used... it does seem to happen when people go back into their approved posts and edit them though that doesn't sound like what Surrealle encountered.

https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...191#post334191

I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

This has been happening to several folks - so far there doesn't seem to be a pattern to browser used... it does seem to happen when people go back into their approved posts and edit them though that doesn't sound like what Surrealle encountered.

https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...191#post334191
                  Sorry for wording it poorly. I had commented, then went back to edit it and that's when it was flagged. So it does sound like the same as the others.

Thanks for the approval Darcy!

Comment

Sorry for wording it poorly. I had commented, then went back to edit it and that's when it was flagged. So it does sound like the same as the others.

Thanks for the approval Darcy!
                    And I just had to approve your reply... Had you tried to edit this last one?

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

And I just had to approve your reply... Had you tried to edit this last one?
                      Yeah, sorry, it didn't let me finish my edits from the first time around. I didn't realize it would lock it again.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X