Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,444   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Updates Coming on Wednesday (3/10)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, G42. One more question—I’m on a mobile device (iPad mini w/Brave browser, though it’s the same on Safari too) and I was wondering if there’s any way to get back to the main forums or general bag section from within a post without having to go to the Menu, click Forums, then General Bag Discussion? If not, could there be?

Comment

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
      Thank you, G42. One more question—I’m on a mobile device (iPad mini w/Brave browser, though it’s the same on Safari too) and I was wondering if there’s any way to get back to the main forums or general bag section from within a post without having to go to the Menu, click Forums, then General Bag Discussion? If not, could there be?
      Take a look at the top of your screen (scroll up) from reading this post... Hopefully near the top, you you'll see Forums/Tom Bihn Forums/General Bag Discussion Those are live links, not just "you're here" indicators...
      After you read this post, try clicking on General Bag Discussion up there... That should bring you back to the top of this subForum (not this thread)....
      That's how I cycle through to read all the latest posts for threads in a given subForum. If you click on the Tom Bihn Forum, it brings you to the top menu of all the subForums.

I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

Take a look at the top of your screen (scroll up) from reading this post... Hopefully near the top, you you'll see Forums/Tom Bihn Forums/General Bag Discussion Those are live links, not just "you're here" indicators...
        After you read this post, try clicking on General Bag Discussion up there... That should bring you back to the top of this subForum (not this thread)....
        That's how I cycle through to read all the latest posts for threads in a given subForum. If you click on the Tom Bihn Forum, it brings you to the top menu of all the subForums.
        Afraid not, this is all I see.. I have to click the 3 lines/Menu button, then Forums, then General Bag Discussion to get back.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D2328B14-4DB4-460A-A330-4931C87987F4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	306.9 KB ID:	335615

Comment

Afraid not, this is all I see.. I have to click the 3 lines/Menu button, then Forums, then General Bag Discussion to get back.
          Ah, you're in the new theme that I don't think is 100% ready yet though I could have missed the announcement (I'm in the middle of packing up and moving, so things (and my brain) are hectic).
          Darcy - see post above, we do indeed seem to be missing the navigation in the new format
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

Ah, you're in the new theme that I don't think is 100% ready yet though I could have missed the announcement (I'm in the middle of packing up and moving, so things (and my brain) are hectic).
            Darcy - see post above, we do indeed seem to be missing the navigation in the new format
            If it’s still a work in progress then no worries, I just wasn’t sure if there was something wrong with my side of things. Thank you!

Comment

I was having the same problem on both my Ipad Pro and my Imac. I never selected the new version of the forum and actually prefer the old but hopefully when it is fully developed I'll like it better. Now that I realize old version still exists I scrolled to the very bottom of the page and on the left side there is a place where you can select a version .... selected Default vB5 Style and now it looks familiar and homey to me

Comment

Originally posted by kjquilts View Post

I was having the same problem on both my Ipad Pro and my Imac. I never selected the new version of the forum and actually prefer the old but hopefully when it is fully developed I'll like it better. Now that I realize old version still exists I scrolled to the very bottom of the page and on the left side there is a place where you can select a version .... selected Default vB5 Style and now it looks familiar and homey to me
                Thanks, I found that too after I realized it sounded optional from G42's comment

I think I'll like the new version better once it's finished, as the search function seems to work like it's supposed to, but for now I'll probably still use this one until it's done.

Comment

Thank you kjquilts! The new version was driving me crazy!

Comment

Working...
                  X