Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,334   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4Z Brain Cell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4Z Brain Cell

Have the 4Z Brain Cell for the new 15" Mac Book Pro in a new Western Flyer. Considering a Zephyr to have a real briefcase and for when I want to use the Western Flyer for clothes only. Will the 4Z fit in the Zephyr? It seems from the product description that it only fits in the larger briefcases/messenger bags but all the other size 4 Brain Cells will fit...
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

I'm afraid the 4Z won't fit in the Zephyr - it's just a little bit too tall for the Zephyr.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

thanks darcy. that's what i figured from the product pages but i figured i would make sure. will just have to get an empire builder then when the time comes....
      Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

Any chance there are plans to update the Zephyr so that a 4Z will fit?

Comment

Working...
        X