Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,833   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2009 Surprise Accessory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2009 Surprise Accessory

A new accessory was shipped to many of our forum members today. Only a limited quantity of this accessory was available - if you didn't receive one and you think you should have, email me.

Post your thoughts here once you've received it.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

That's so exciting!

I love surprises, but I'm also impatient. I can't wait to find out what this is.

Comment

Is this the special surprise from earlier this month?

I haven't seen any special goodies in the mail and I have received them in the past, no bitter feelings really!

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
        Is this the special surprise from earlier this month?

I haven't seen any special goodies in the mail and I have received them in the past, no bitter feelings really!
        I believe that the surprise was not shipped earlier because of weather in the Seattle area during the first part of January.
        It was shipped today instead.

Comment

backpack is correct.

Russell - Email me your address.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

This is exciting stuff!
            ----------------
            Bob P.
            Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

All of you should be checking your mailboxes (it is shipping US Mail) soon. We now only have *one* of these left, though.....

Comment

This is what I love about this operation - surprises all the time!!

By the way, per Darcy, thanks to Magic Tiki for the suggested changes to the site!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                  backpack is correct.

Russell - Email me your address.
                  Email sent to you Darcy.

Comment

Even though it's pretty much impossible that one should have arrived so soon (I'm on the other side of the country), I was all *squee* when I got home and found a package waiting for me, but it's just a book to review.

Comment

This reminds me...

Last year there was a cookie in the package. It was a really, really tasty cookie. Unfortunately, I don't remember what kind of cookie it was so I have no idea how to figure out how to get my hands on more of them. What was it? =D

I really want to know what the surprise is! And is it going to be offered for sale later or is it a one time thing? Not expecting a package this year but I don't really feel I deserve one since it's been so long since I've bought anything! I think I'm finally buying a Brain Bag though (in Olive, I think), once I sit down and stare at my bank accounts for a bit. I was hoping my boyfriend would be able to buy one for me when he goes to Seattle for his Microsoft interview, but it doesn't seem like he'll be able to swing by before you guys close. =(
                      Owner of:
                      Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

The cookie brand is Cougar Mountain.

Unfortunately, we could not control ourselves around the giant boxes of small, individually wrapped cookies, so we decided to stop including them in boxes.

Is your boyfriend in Seattle on a Monday? What time would he be coming by? Sometimes we are there later..

Comment

Unfortunately, we could not control ourselves around the giant boxes of small, individually wrapped cookies, so we decided to stop including them in boxes.

Is your boyfriend in Seattle on a Monday? What time would he be coming by? Sometimes we are there later..

Yay cookies! Thank you! And I can order them online!

He'll most likely be there on a Friday (was supposed to be this Friday but they will be rescheduling and he's not sure when he's going yet). I have no idea how long the interview day will be and therefore what time he'd be able to make it to the store. =/ I also don't know how easy it would be for him to get to the store once he's done for the day. I've never been to Seattle and neither has he.
                          Owner of:
                          Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

yay! i'm very excited! this in addition to the order that is on the way!

i hope i'm not being presumptuous thinking that i am getting one .

either way, i'm looking forward to the goodies that arrive!

-m
                            -m

Comment

Thanks for the link. My girlfriend loved those cookies. I think they're the only reason she lets me buy so much Tom Bihn stuff... Out of curiosity, what was the flavor of the cookie you used to include? Or did it vary? Thanks!
                              Last edited by judge; 01-23-2009, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X