Forum Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Changes

Hi TB, Darcy, and crew - I like the changes made to the forum. Nicer breakdown of categories. Looks like it'll be easier to find bits of information as well as offer the potential for greater variety of posts. Nicely done!!

Thank MagicTikki - he suggested the travel tips forum and a forum that specifically mentioned accessories. We received a lot of other great suggestions for the forums that we hope to implement soon!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Oh wow! I totally didn't notice the new forum until I read this. My powers of observation fail.
      Owner of:
      Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        Thank MagicTikki - he suggested the travel tips forum and a forum that specifically mentioned accessories. We received a lot of other great suggestions for the forums that we hope to implement soon!
        Thanks for the props! There were lots of great ideas... I am thrilled that you guys found mine to be useful!

--Bob
        ----------------
        Bob P.
        Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

Working...
        X