Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,738   Posts: 190,254   Members: 6,600   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, uflbarry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1Bag1World Interview with TB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question For Darcy

Hi Darcy,

Do you know when we will be able to see a sneak preview of these bags?

Regards,
    Scott

Comment

I have a line item in my budget for luggage/handbags. Because I have a little problem. *cough* Though I think much of it is the search for "the perfect bag" and sometimes a bag is perfect until circumstances change. I now have a nice little variety of bags and I can choose the "perfect" bag for present circumstances.

That doesn't mean I won't be adding to it, however.

I like the idea of the clear waterproof pouch as well--but I hope it will have a gusset in the bottom, say about an inch or so wide? That would be better for bottles and tubes than a completely flat pouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sco1t View Post
        Hi Darcy,

Do you know when we will be able to see a sneak preview of these bags?
        Tom's working on the pattern of the Tristar now. Our Seattle factory could make a sample in as soon as two weeks.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Great, can't wait to see it!

Comment

Wonderful!! I look forward to seeing it. (By the way, I am always available to try things out :>)

Comment

If the toiletries pouch is truly waterproof, I would buy it asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                Tom's working on the pattern of the Tristar now. Our Seattle factory could make a sample in as soon as two weeks.
                Two weeks, sweet! I can hardly wait to see the sneak peek!
                There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

Comment

If only there was a Tri-Star now!

I'm really excited about seeing the sneak preview of the Tri-Star. I'm sure it will be several months before we're able to buy one, which makes me sad, as something in between the size of a Western Flyer and the Aeronaut sounds absolutely perfect to me: BUT I need a new carry-on *now* for an international trip I'm making at the start of March. ;-( Oh well. It looks look my collection of TB bags is going to grow even larger than I thought. I guess I between the time I return from my trip, and the time the Tri-Star is available, I can be saving up for it!

Another person with a TB "bag" addiction!

Comment

Ooh, how exciting about the Tri-Star! I don't mind a little wait, since I blew my bag budge on my WF and accessories. :-) It would be perfect if it was done in June, because that's my next trip.
                    Current carry: Super Ego, various pouches, I/O (when shooting). Incorporating the FIELD JOURNAL!!!! Next up on wishlist: S25 and SE (June 2016)

Comment

Working...
                    X