Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D*I*Y Planner Visits Us

Read all about it.

Lots of great news and information in this article. The D*I*Y Planner folks were great!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Ooh, I'm really excited about the "Field Notebook!" Especially since I'm going to be back in school again the fall (I hope!).

Great article too. =)
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Very exciting stuff!

I'm with you timarelay. I have carried a sketchbook/notebook since I was a wee lad for keeping ideas, journal entries, randaom thoughts, and organization. I'd buy one of these field notebooks in a heartbeat!

Darcy, any chance of a sneak peek of the prototype? Maybe a picture or two is hanging around...?
      ----------------
      Bob P.
      Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

Yeah that field notebook is exiting!

I also want to see pictures

Comment

TriStar

I noticed in the article that it said a laptop could be put directly in the center compartment. I assume that they mean inside a brain cell with the brain cell able to be clipped in... I would think a dedicated, padded laptop compartment would be unnecessary and limit the versatility of the bag... This bag sounds like it will be really cool. I love my Western Flyer but one more compartment would be amazing, especially for us xl- and xxl-wearing males...
          Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

Working...
          X