Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,677   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D*I*Y Planner Visits Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keb
    replied
    TriStar

I noticed in the article that it said a laptop could be put directly in the center compartment. I assume that they mean inside a brain cell with the brain cell able to be clipped in... I would think a dedicated, padded laptop compartment would be unnecessary and limit the versatility of the bag... This bag sounds like it will be really cool. I love my Western Flyer but one more compartment would be amazing, especially for us xl- and xxl-wearing males...

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Yeah that field notebook is exiting!

I also want to see pictures

Leave a comment:

• MagicTiki
    replied
    Very exciting stuff!

I'm with you timarelay. I have carried a sketchbook/notebook since I was a wee lad for keeping ideas, journal entries, randaom thoughts, and organization. I'd buy one of these field notebooks in a heartbeat!

Darcy, any chance of a sneak peek of the prototype? Maybe a picture or two is hanging around...?

Leave a comment:

• timarelay
    replied
    Ooh, I'm really excited about the "Field Notebook!" Especially since I'm going to be back in school again the fall (I hope!).

Great article too. =)

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    started a topic D*I*Y Planner Visits Us

D*I*Y Planner Visits Us

Read all about it.

Lots of great news and information in this article. The D*I*Y Planner folks were great!
Working...
X