Tall Yarn Stuff Sack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tall Yarn Stuff Sack

It will be available for pre-order tomorrow!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

It also makes a really good shoe bag.

Comment

Hi Darcy,
      Originally posted by Darcy View Post

It will be available for pre-order tomorrow!
      Could you post a link when this is up? I've been all over the site checking accessories, the Swift, the Stuff Sack pages, and the blog pages. Thanks.

moriond

Comment

The Tall Yarn Stuff Sack is now available for pre-order. Ships by early March.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thank you. View b is particularly helpful in judging size.

Comment

I thought you'd like that! Expect more pictures when I can get my hands on a Steel Tall Yarn Stuff Sack.

Comment

Hi all,

Pictures of the new Tall Yarn Stuff Sack are up in the blog. I suggest, though, that you do a search on "yarn stuff sack Bihn" at the linked Flickr site and look through the slide show since there are a lot of other nice pictures that show the relative sizes of both regular stuff sacks and tall stuff sacks with the Swift, and other accessories.

Comment

Working...
              X