Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When can we know more about the Field Notebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When can we know more about the Field Notebook?

I am very very exited about that item.

Okay... I'm ignorant. What is the "Field Notebook"?

Comment

Originally posted by ozone View Post
      Okay... I'm ignorant. What is the "Field Notebook"?
      Look here

http://forums.tombihn.com/showthread.php?t=1676

So many exiting news!

Comment

I'm very interested as well....Darcy? Any intel you can share?
        Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

Comment

Same here, please!

I am constantly fiddling with the ideal configuration for keeping my sketches, project notes, etc. I would love to hear what Tom is planning for this one!
          ----------------
          Bob P.
          Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

Originally posted by backpack View Post
            I am very very exited about that item.
            We are meeting with one of our suppliers in early March about getting the right materials so that Tom can put the finishing touches on the Field Notebook. It should be available pretty soon after that - maybe April, May?
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Yeeeeeah!!!

I sooo want to be fly in the wall even maybe an electronic one with a webcam inside the
              prototype room.

Considering my size, sneaking is out of the question
              Last edited by backpack; 02-20-2009, 09:10 AM.

Comment

i am very interested in seeing this! pictures, test sample, please?

thanks!
                -m

Comment

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it! Will it take a standard spiral notebook?
                  Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Comment

This sounds so cool. I definitely want one.

Comment

We wants the precioussssss......!

Maybe some prototype pics are available?

I am dying to see the solutions that Tom brings to this one!
                      ----------------
                      Bob P.
                      Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

We wants the precioussssss......!
                        I concure. This will be prefect to record my rantings (for future generations or to be used as evidence. Whichever.) and for my somewhat hideous drawings.
                        ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

Comment

Working...
                        X